IT Service Coordinator – Labs - 12 months
Job Details / Accountabilities:
- Ensures continuity of business execution through ensuring production applications are:
- Fit for purpose (eg easy to use and reliable) and support the evolving business processes
- Are cost effective – Total cost of ownership is at an optimal level
- Meets an agreed Risk Profile (eg aging of technologies, controlled regarding regulated applications, aligned with business continuity).
- Provides the linkage of technology and business process understanding to quickly restore service, including the creation of facile and creative workarounds, as necessary across business processes areas and associated systems, supporting large user populations including training, and business critical processes.
- Participates in troubleshooting in applications across multiple technology domains and business areas.
- Ensures accurate and easy processes are followed to ensure ongoing continuity of knowledge including:
- Application dependencies (across applications, hardware)
- How applications support the business process
- Service Designs and commitments, including how well the applications perform against the service designs
- Recommends improvements to these processes to simplify approach
- Lead and champion continuous improvements that improve end-user experience, reduce risk and/or lower the cost of ownership of the overall business process/service on an ongoing basis
- Partners with business to define the service capability strategy and future functionality and notably drives the adoption of standard labs instruments and global support models
- Facilitate communication between remote support resources and super users during business hours
- Build and maintain remote support resources knowledge and skills
- Drive the super users' community by partnering with the appropriate local resources
- Carries out work with minimal supervision balancing conflicting priorities and needs.
Qualification / Background :
- Minimum 5 years' experience in similar role
- Previous exposure to Computerized Systems Validation projects and documentation
- Previous exposure to IT infra (network, servers)
- Pro-active and independent on bringing the assigned tasks to a successful completion
- Strong communication skills
- Be experienced in the MS office tool like Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Experience in Pharma manufacturing processes, equipment and qualification
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in French
- Comfortable with written and face to face reporting
- Experience in dealing with difficult/complex client relationships/engagements
- Flexible to Travel according to the projects needs
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top