IT Service Consultant, Host Security (GSK IT)
- Education to degree level in an IT-related discipline or equivalent experience,
- Good command of English (both verbal and written),
- Experience in IT Security, in particular in Host Intrusion Detection and Prevention (HIP/HID).
- Maintain familiarity with global data privacy and legal requirements and their impact on the provision of the data protection services,
- Experience in Threat and Vulnerability Management, as well as Risk Management is an advantage.
We are in process of dynamic development - so far we hired 170 new employees and still looking for almost 30 new people to newly created Competence Centres in Poznań. Join us!
GSK is deeply committed to professional and personal development offering employment opportunities across a diverse collection of businesses and geographies. At GSK you will have the opportunity to flourish in an inspiring environment where personal growth plays a vital part in the changing face of the business. Most of all, you'll enjoy the sense of purpose that comes from leading change in an industry that touches millions every single day.
IT Security Services (ITSS) protects GSK from internal and external threats to GSK systems, business processes and data loss. This is done by providing first class controls and services in the areas of: Data Protection, Endpoint Security, Perimeter Security, Application and Platform Vulnerability Management, and Access Management.
New member will be accountable for the active participation in security processes that protect GSK information, applications and infrastructure, collect, maintain, analyze and act on process data. The service is of a global nature, providing service solutions to multiple business units, totaling over 100,000 users globally.
- Provide mentorship, recommendations, standard methodologies, etc. for Host Intrusion Detection and Prevention (HIP/HID) using e.g. Carbon Black, Symantec, McAfee products,
- Manage HIP/HID products, assist with upgrades and tech refreshes, installations and configuration,
- Participate in security incident management activities,
- Create open relationships and communications with central services, business unit, local IT staff and users,
- Define and implement technical and business requirements for data protection solutions, participate in project reviews,
- Troubleshoot HIP/HID issues, provide consultancy and engage vendor where applicable,
- Evaluate alternative security solutions and approaches,
- Facilitate complex technology changes on multiple platforms with global customers,
- Develop business processes and policies related to controlling access to data.
What we offer:
- Training and certificates,
- Supportive atmosphere,
- English in practice,
- Remote work,
- Integration events,
- Stability of employment,
- Sport and recreation package,
- Private medical coverage.
As soon as you send us your application our HR team will screen your CV, it will take approximately 1 week after closing date of the job advertisement
If your application meets our requirements HR team will present your CV to the hiring managers
Within 3 weeks we will invite you for the first phone interview with our recruitment team
Within next 2 weeks we will invite you for the interview with manager
- Just give us few days and we will come back to you with the feedback
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top