IT Service Consultant, Agile Competency Centre
- Experience in Oracle Agile PLM
- Knowledge of other Oracle Agile tools, such as Data load and OPLA (Oracle Product Lifecycle Analytics)
- Administrative knowledge of some of the following: Java, JSP, Agile 9.3, Tomcat, Log4j, SDK
- Hands-on experience with Oracle 11g and 12g, Unix/Linux scripting, PLSQL,
- Familiarity with the concepts, standards, technology, tools, processes, procedures, documentation, hardware, software and services in use for delivering information technology services,
- Ability to make appropriate technical decisions, initiating action to resolve operational issues,
- Knowledge of systems/software development methodologies & ability to select appropriate one to meet objectives,
- Ability to learn new concepts, systems, and software independently and quickly,
- Highly developed problem solving skills, ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels, extensive interpersonal skills,
- Good communications in English, sufficiency to build and maintain organizational support,
- Embraces & fosters challenges & opportunities for innovation.
- Administration knowledge of Oracle Agile PLM application,
- Knowledge of Oracle Produce Lifecycle Analytics,
- Experience in GxP Validated systems,
- Knowledge of ITIL based service management practices,
- Java code understanding and ability to troubleshoot.
GSK is deeply committed to professional and personal development offering employment opportunities across a diverse collection of businesses and geographies. So you'll flourish in an inspiring environment where personal growth plays a vital part in the changing face of the business. Most of all, you'll enjoy the sense of purpose that comes from leading change in an industry that touches millions every day.
In your role as IT Service Consultant (Oracle Agile PLM) you will learn how to:
- Support various systems of Global Manufacturing and Supply business unit, supporting Product Development processes focused on Artwork and Packaging lifecycle management, including Oracle Agile PLM, ESKO Web Centre and Automation Engine, Extensis products,
- Play a significant role in support of global core business services,
- Follow world-class standards, e.g. ITIL and Lean Six Sigma to solve issues, problems and ensure continuous improvement,
- Use the GSK IT standard support processes ,
- Participate in Service Design, Service Transition, Knowledge Management and Project Management activities as required, related with Artwork and Packaging Systems Service,
- Maintain accurate record of services and dependencies (hardware, software, other applications, data stores),
- Evaluation of future solutions, ie. Oracle PLM Cloud and identifying and supporting digital transformation.
What we offer:
- Training and certificates,
- Supportive atmosphere,
- English in practice,
- Remote work,
- Integration events,
- Stability of employment,
- Sport and recreation package,
- Private medical coverage.
As soon as you send us your application our HR team will screen your CV, it will take approximately 1 week after closing date of the job advertisement
If your application meets our requirements HR team will present your CV to the hiring managers
Within 3 weeks we will invite you for the first phone interview with our recruitment team
Within next 2 weeks we will invite you for the interview with manager
- Just give us few days and we will come back to you with the feedback
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top