IT Service Analyst, Threat Defence (GSK IT)
- Degree level education, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable service management training an advantage (ITIL or equivalent).
- Knowledge and track record of embedding ADP methodology into functions, processes and services
- Good understanding of the global business and experience of operating in either an above country, or a global service environment.
- Experience of service delivery and support organisation management, including the development of support processes & procedures
- Knowledge of the IT quality standards (ITMS), support and infrastructure environment and of business processes and information technology solutions.
- Experience working with, and managing, external vendors
- Proactive problem resolution skills, able to identify issues before they become significant problems and propose solutions.
- Able to develop and maintain documentation, including service models, support procedures and transition plans
- Able to self-manage own programme of work, adapting to changing priorities and circumstances through a disciplined and logical work style.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to deliver objectives on time and within budget, supporting other members of the team, reporting progress to the Service Owner.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- ITIL and ADP certification desired
- To ensure that services are delivered in accordance with agreed standards and quality as defined within Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Operational Level Agreements (OLA).
- Partnering with business areas to leverage delivery channel.
- Align GSK business needs with services.
- Ensure that services capacity meets both the GSK business demand and InfoProtect guidelines.
- Formulate, agree and maintain service level management processes for internal or externally delivered services.
- Analyze and review actual service performance against SLA and OLA measures. Lead continuous improvement initiatives that enhance SLA and OLA targets and metrics.
- Provide regular reports on service performance and achievement to the service owner and governance boards, ensuring compliance requirements are met.
- Enable an IT service culture.
- Develop and maintain management processes and controls to ensure quality is maintained to meet business objectives.
- Promote service improvements to continually improve quality and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain day to day responsibility for the ownership and resolution (including any referral or escalation as may be necessary) of significant service issues and/or security incidents.
- Ensure appropriate OLA/SLA measures are in place to support any new services.
- Develop effective working processes and relationships with other teams e.g. EIS, third party suppliers, local IT functions etc.
- Define service metrics and develop SLA and OLA measures. Monitor and review service provision in conjunction with the Office of the CISO, stakeholders and service providers (both internal and external).
- Manage open Risks associated with the service.
- Identify and implement new services that meet GSK business/security needs.
- Work with other GSK IT functions to identify opportunities for process improvement and provide leadership for successful implementation.
- Work with both internal and external vendors to supply a cost effective, highly available and intuitive service that meets the demands of GSK.
- Ability to negotiate and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
GSK is deeply committed to professional and personal development offering employment opportunities across a diverse collection of businesses and geographies. So you'll flourish in an inspiring environment where personal growth plays a vital part in the changing face of the business. Most of all, you'll enjoy the sense of purpose that comes from leading change in an industry that touches millions every day.
You are invited to submit, until September 26, your CV with the motivational letter in English using the "Apply now" button.
Thank you very much for your interest in development opportunities with GlaxoSmithKline.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top