IT Project Manager in Document Management
- Diploma: a master degree - Engineer, commercial engineer or equivalent,
- Experience in Document Management projects, minimally 5 years in IT Project Management and 8 years in IT
Very Good Project Management skills to be able to manage large scale projects
- Demonstrate very good communication skills to coordinate all the stakeholders involved in the project and also good Team leader skills to manage the IT team of the project,
- a solid experience in the Pharmaceutical sector is highly appreciated.
- Very Good English speaker to work in an international environment.
Lead large IT projects to design, implement and support Document Management applications to support the business processes, impacting all a department or all the company. This includes the analysis of the demand, the design of the application with the development team, the testing and the lifecycle support. Large IT projects are characterized by one or several of the following criteria resulting in a high cost, high risk, high impact and long duration project:
- A high degree of technical complexity involving new and unknown technologies,
- A high degree of business complexity with a scope covering or linking different business processes,
- Interaction with several senior stakeholders in a challenging management environment.
- Manage IT large scale project, by defining project charter, managing the project plan, cost, resources, the risks and issues,
- Define the specifications with the business, managing workshops that can include key-users across the globe,
- Work with the development team to design the solution,
- Ensure a good quality testing of the application,
- Manage all the validation documentation needed in our pharmaceutical regulated environment,
- Coordinate all the stakeholders involved in the project (business, development team, infrastructure team, support,…),
- Ensure the good rollout of the project in terms of support, performance, problem solving,…
- Support and improve existing solutions within the agreed SLA,
- Report to the key stakeholders and also to the senior Management in Steering Committee and to the IT board,
- Contribute to the management of the Document management platform and is involved in the decisions regarding to this platform.
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employer.
The Information and Management Systems provides a vital business foundation that enables all of our employees to communicate, collaborate and achieve more through the application of the very latest technologies. In addition to developing better ways of working, the IT team also delivers a comprehensive day-to-day support service to all staff members.
GSK is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies – is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK Vaccines is one of the world's leading vaccine companies, with a comprehensive portfolio of 39 vaccines for infants, adolescents and adults and 15 more in development. We have more than 16,000 people working worldwide to deliver nearly 2 (1.9) million vaccines every day to people in around 90% (172) of the world's countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top