IT Project Manager
Job Details / Accountabilities :
- Manages end-to-end the implementation in Nyon of IT projects or workstreams
- Reviews and ensures consistency of projects scopes and priorities
- Ensures timely delivery of projects tasks within agreed budget
- Ensures availability of appropriate resources and manages them on a day-to-day basis
- Creates and maintains alignment between the program management teams, the IT teams and the IT governance processes.
- Reports on progresses, risks and opportunities both from project and quality standpoints to a steering committee or to a wider project manager
- Manages stakeholders' expectations
- Lead appropriate escalations as the projects or workstreams demand
Qualification / Background :
- 7+ years' experience in cross-functional Project Management
- Previous exposure to Computerized Systems Validation projects and documentation
- Previous exposure to IT infra projects (network, servers)
- Pro-active and independent on bringing the assigned tasks to a successful completion
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience of structured project management methodologies
- Be experienced in the MS office tool like Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Experience in Pharma manufacturing processes, equipment and qualification
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in French
- Comfortable when reporting to senior management in written and face to face
- Experience in dealing with difficult/complex client relationships/engagements
- Flexible to Travel according to the projects needs
Duration / Start date :
- Duration: first assignment 3 months – 12 months
- Start date: 1st Jan 2018
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top