IT Consultant, Solutions Design (GSK IT)
- Degree in Information Technology or related
- Technically experienced IT professional – minimum of 5-10 years experience with demonstrable technical background related to service management or delivery
- English fluency
- Proven ability to manage, influence and negotiate with stakeholders (GSK and non)
- Broad experience of technical problem solving and consulting
- Proven ability to analyse data to identify trends for the purposes of both cost reduction and service improvement
- Accountable for the alignment of solutions and technical standards to business project requests
- Acts as a consultant to the BP organization for new buildings and other large transformation projects
- Accountable for the provisioning of solutions in support of global collaborative service growth
- Manages design requests from beginning to end and transition over the work packages to project managers for execution.
- Provide technical consultation as needed throughout a project.
- Ensures implementations are standard, operationally scalable and align to service strategy & direction
- Ensures project processes are standard, scalable, transparent, relevant, communicated and documented.
- Works with to set standards to enable repeatable implementations
- Supports Service Owner in production & implementation of service improvement (improvement and cost management) plans
- Supports Service Owner in continuously driving service improvement in supplier performance and cost management
GSK is deeply committed to professional and personal development offering employment opportunities across a diverse collection of businesses and geographies. So you'll flourish in an inspiring environment where personal growth plays a vital part in the changing face of the business. Most of all, you'll enjoy the sense of purpose that comes from leading change in an industry that touches millions every day.
You are invited to submit, until September 15, your CV with the motivational letter in English using the "Apply now" button.
Thank you very much for your interest in development opportunities with GlaxoSmithKline.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top