IT Consultant, Software Developer
We are a team of IT experts, who provide excellent services for GSK sites worldwide on a daily basis. As a part of a global healthcare company, we work in a multinational environment, support around 100 000 GSK employees and over 20 000 systems in the entire company. At present, at our office in Poznan, we employ about 700 highly-skilled professionals.
Main business areas supported by GSK IT are: Cyber security, Research & Development, CRM applications, Mobile Applications, drug production monitoring.
Joining GSK as IT Consultant, Software Developer you will be a part of a team providing service for CRM application dedicated for medical sales representatives supporting healthcare organizations and professionals.
• Developing software and providing input and expertise to development team at the same time applying Agile practices to improve processes and the way software is delivered
• Supporting design, technical solutions and architecture of supported application which fulfills customer, regulatory and system requirements
• Providing field level support, identifying issues and fixing them as well as implementing improvements
• Identifying technical bottlenecks, resolving performance and reliability issues and continuously improving software quality through code refactoring as well as minimizing tech debt
• Maintaining expertise on evolving product or service capability and driving innovation within the team
• Occasionally working with business or customer representatives to identify application requirements
• At least 3 years of experience in IT in software development and working knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology
• Very good English verbal & written communication skills (B2)
• Knowledge of C# .NET (preferable .NET Core), WebAPI, Angular 2+ as well as web development experience (HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Bootstrap)
• Knowledge of Entity Framework, databases e.g. Oracle 12c, Git
• Engineer or Bachelor degree in Information Technology
• Working in business environment as well as building professional relationships with stakeholders
• Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) (preferably Bamboo)
• Knowledge of Kendo UI, Webpack, Test Driven Development (TDD), Karma, Jasmine, NUnit, WebForms
What do we offer:
• Access to newest technologies and solutions
• Working in international environment which encourages and supports individual development in multiple IT areas
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive salary, annual bonus plan
• Extended private medical care
• Life insurance and pension plan
• Non-wage benefits like sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services
• Free parking and company canteen
• Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
• Career with purpose - whatever it is you're doing, you'll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
GSK is deeply committed to professional and personal development offering employment opportunities across a diverse collection of businesses and geographies. So you'll flourish in an inspiring environment where personal growth plays a vital part in the changing face of the business. Most of all, you'll enjoy the sense of purpose that comes from leading change in an industry that touches millions every day.
You are invited to submit, until November 9 your CV with the motivational letter in English using the "Apply now" button.
Thank you very much for your interest in development opportunities with GlaxoSmithKline.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top