IT Consultant, Software Developer
• Developing software and providing input and expertise to development team at the same time applying Agile practices to improve processes and the way software is delivered
• Supporting design, technical solutions and architecture of supported application which fulfills customer, regulatory and system requirements
• Providing 3rd level support, identifying issues and fixing them as well as implementing improvements
• Identifying technical bottlenecks, resolving performance and reliability issues and continuously improving software quality through code refactoring as well as minimizing tech debt
• Maintaining expertise on evolving product or service capability and driving innovation within the team
• Occasionally working with business or customer representatives to identify application requirements
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application/selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements you will have the opportunity to let us know what specific assistance you require. This will help us to make suitable arrangements to support you throughout our selection process.
• At least 4 years of experience in IT in software development
• Experience with working in Agile/Scrum methodology
• Very good English verbal & written communication skills (B2)
• Experience in C# .NET
• Knowledge of Entity Framework, databases e.g. Oracle 12c, Git
• Engineer or Bachelor degree in Information Technology
• Knowledge of .NET Core, WebAPI, Angular 2+
• Web development experience (HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Bootstrap)
• Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) (preferably Bamboo)
• Knowledge of Kendo UI, Webpack, Test Driven Development (TDD), Karma, Jasmine, NUnit, WebForms
• Working in business environment as well as building professional relationships with stakeholders
Why applying to this role?
• Join a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
• Work on the latest information technologies such as Angular, .NET Core
• Join a growing team which creates innovative tools to support the business (ex: large population of Sales Rep in the US)
• Work on projects with a global impact
• Be part of VEEVA CRM Support team
You are invited to submit your application using the "Apply now" button.
Thank you very much for your interest in development opportunities with GlaxoSmithKline.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top