IT Consultant, IBM Service (GSK IT)
- Bachelor in IT
- Experience in an application and technical infrastructure field
- Experience in an auditor role.
- Experience in an IT delivery or other support function and/or risk management/compliance function
- Ability to coordinate multiple priorities/projects simultaneously, including the ability to build relationships with IT Customers and resolve challenging issues
- Experience with analyzing data and determining opportunities for process improvements
- Very good problem-solving skills with the ability to proactively identify issues and solutions
- Good command of English, both verbally and in writing,
- Strong knowledge of MS Office,
- Ability to learn new concepts, systems, and software independently and quickly,
- Good communications skills,
- Excellent organization of work,
- Attention to details.
- Understanding and experience of ITIL based service management practices.
- Audit experience
- Knowledge and experience working with Six Sigma/Lean Sigma processes and tools.
IBM is defined as a process review in the form of monitoring activities, trending of data, and reviews of exceptions and deviations. This activity is performed by an independent person or a group.
- IT control tests execution,
- Working with the respective teams to plan and coordinate all process controls
- Monitoring key controls and indicators to ensure they are operating as intended
- Proactively identifying and managing risks which could result in service loss, business disruption and reduced customer satisfaction
- Ensuring that all controls activities are carried out as required throughout the delivery and service/project lifecycle
GSK is deeply committed to professional and personal development offering employment opportunities across a diverse collection of businesses and geographies. So you'll flourish in an inspiring environment where personal growth plays a vital part in the changing face of the business. Most of all, you'll enjoy the sense of purpose that comes from leading change in an industry that touches millions every day.
You are invited to submit, until August 22, your CV with the motivational letter in English using the "Apply now" button.
Thank you very much for your interest in development opportunities with GlaxoSmithKline.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top