IT Consultant, Governance, Risk and Compliance (GSK IT)
- Experience in an IT delivery, support function and/or risk management/compliance function
- Ability to coordinate multiple priorities/projects simultaneously, including the ability to build relationships with IT Customers and resolve challenging issues
- Independent thinker and self starter with capabilities in problem solving and innovation
- Strong information search capabilities including online and offline research
- Experience with analyzing data and determining opportunities for process improvements
- Very good problem-solving skills with the ability to proactively identify issues and solutions
- Conducts risk assessments for defined business applications, 3rd party suppliers or IT installations in defined areas.
- Performs risk assessment and business impact analysis
- Works with the respective teams to plan and coordinate all process controls
- Ensures that all controls activities are carried out as required throughout the delivery and service/project lifecycle
- Supports Monitoring and review IT processes/applications for compliance to Policy, Standards and Procedures
- Provides well-informed advice, typically for one BU, taking steps to ensure that it is properly understood and appropriately exploited, to enhance the effectiveness of significant activities
- Expects to exercise good judgment and make risk based decisions. Where necessary, high impact issues would be escalated to the GRC IT Manager.
- Working with IT Project and Service Managers/Specialist to review and prioritize improvement activity
- Working with delivery and service managers and other GRC IT managers to ensure the effective running of project and services
- Many aspects of the job will involve following a process and using methods and GRC IT Tools
GSK is deeply committed to professional and personal development offering employment opportunities across a diverse collection of businesses and geographies. So you'll flourish in an inspiring environment where personal growth plays a vital part in the changing face of the business. Most of all, you'll enjoy the sense of purpose that comes from leading change in an industry that touches millions every day.
What we offer:
- Training and certificates,
- Supportive atmosphere,
- English in practice,
- Remote work,
- Integration events,
- Stability of employment,
- Sport and recreation package,
- Private medical coverage.
As soon as you send us your application our HR team will screen your CV, it will take approximately 1 week after closing date of the job advertisement
If your application meets our requirements HR team will present your CV to the hiring managers
Within 3 weeks we will invite you for the first phone interview with our recruitment team
Within next 2 weeks we will invite you for the interview with manager
- Just give us few days and we will come back to you with the feedback
Thank you very much for your interest in development opportunities with GlaxoSmithKline.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top