IT Consultant, End User Support (GSK IT)
- university degree or college diploma
- proficiency in MS Office tools, especially in Excel
- fluent English in writing and speaking
- min 2 years of work experience
- international experience in establishing mutual relations with partners across the organisation
- excellent interpersonal, communication, customer service and organizational skills
- problem-solving ability
- focus on solutions for service improvement to continually improve and transform the service
- ability to develop and maintain documentation, including support in updating and publishing procedures
- university degree or college diploma in the Information Technology
- experience in the Information Technology field
IT Vaccines Team in Poznan is responsible for access management for GSK Vaccines employees mainly located in Belgium. The team administers data in SAP, monitors SAP privilege access and works with HP on documenting infrastructure qualification protocols for new applications.
In this growing team the key responsibilities of IT Consultant will be providing access to various IT systems for GSK Vaccines employees and providing for them support and guidance. Additionally, IT Consultant will lead the service improvements initiatives and work on processes transition, cooperating closely with IT Vaccines in Belgium. This position will offer a variety of tasks including project management, coordination, relationship management, negotiation and being a subject matter expert for the team.
- Supporting a high-quality service in terms of availability, reliability and performance
- Leading and participating in service improvements activities
- Providing regular reports on services, if required by management
- Working closely with identified points of contact (PoC) in customer markets to assist in consultation and support
- Writing and maintaining documentation of the procedures while coordinating it with GSK Vaccines IT
- Introduction and implementation of new services or processes to be supported by the team
- Supporting users by resolving requests and incidents
- Escalation and communication of issues to senior analysts and/or management
- Establishing, maintaining and undertaking training on technical standards, policies and procedures as required by employer
- co-operating very closely with Vaccines IT staff (mostly located in Belgium) and with other IT teams spread around the globe
- working in matrix organisation where line reporting will be in Poland, but the way processes are executed will be driven and overseen by Vaccines IT in Belgium
GSK is deeply committed to professional and personal development offering employment opportunities across a diverse collection of businesses and geographies. So you'll flourish in an inspiring environment where personal growth plays a vital part in the changing face of the business. Most of all, you'll enjoy the sense of purpose that comes from leading change in an industry that touches millions every day.
You are invited to submit, until October 16, your CV with the motivational letter in English using the "Apply now" button.
Thank you very much for your interest in development opportunities with GlaxoSmithKline.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top