IT Consultant, Documentum (R&D)
- Experience supporting IT applications, or IT education,
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills,
- Eagerness, and ability to learn new technologies quickly,
- Desire to develop IT Service Management skills.
- Knowledge of databases,
- Knowledge of operating systems (Windows/Linux),
- Basic programming or scripting,
- Experience of web applications,
- Experience of service management,
- Knowledge of ITIL,
- Knowledge of document management systems.
As a member of R&D IT you will be responsible for providing support for the Documentum platform. As part of a young, growing team you will learn new technologies, and develop the technical skills, and business knowledge to deliver a world class service to GSK. You will receive training and support in the technologies required for this role.
The Documentum Competency Center provides support, maintenance, and enhancement services to the OpenText Documentum technology platform used widely throughout GSK. The platform hosts more than twenty significant EDM systems used by 100000 users in 90 countries.
We motivate our employees to put our values at the heart of every decision they make through strong leadership, offering individual development opportunities and rewarding employees for how they work as well as what they achieve. We want everyone at GSK feel proud of the work that they do, the company they work for, and the difference they make.
- Providing support for the Documentum platform and applications,
- Problem investigation and working with software vendors support teams,
- Working with business users and system owners around the world,
- Service reporting (SLAs and KPIs),
- Develop the technical and business knowledge for the applications,
- Work with the team to shape and improve the service offered.
What we offer:
- Training and certificates,
- Supportive atmosphere,
- English in practice,
- Integration events,
- Remote work,
- Stability of employment,
- Sport and recreation package,
- Private medical coverage.
As soon as you send us your application our HR tem will screen your CV, it will take approximately 1 week after closing date of the job advertisement
If your application meets our requirements HR team will present your CV to the hiring managers
Within 3 weeks we will invite you for the first phone interview with our recruitment team
Within next 2 weeks we will invite you for the interview with manager
- Just give us few days and we will come back to you with the feedback
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top