IT Consultant, Digital Web Sites Analytics
We are a team of IT experts, who provide excellent services for GSK sites worldwide on a daily basis. As a part of a global healthcare company, we work in a multinational environment, support around 100 000 GSK employees and over 20 000 systems in the entire company. At present, at our office in Poznan, we employ about 700 highly-skilled professionals.
Main business areas supported by GSK IT are: Cyber security, Research & Development, CRM applications, Mobile Applications, drug production monitoring.
We're looking for a passionate and talented Digital Media Service Consultant specialized in digital web sites analytics to manage day-to-day marketing efforts around ad-tech, data layer, and re-targeting. The successful candidate will be a creative thought-partner to the Platforms Team team and play a central role in promoting the GSKPro brand at a global and local level by activating new and existing markets channels through platforms. The role will directly support the Digital Media Service & Search Service Owner in developing platforms needed to execute on data layer strategies and translating this from global -> local execution through a wide range of media platforms, event platforms, field activation platforms, partnerships, and - where possible - guerilla marketing tactics.
• Help develop and manage localized marketing plans against a centralized data layer platform in collaboration with the Brand, Content, Sales and Community Management Teams.
• Hands-on operational work to coordinating for execution, holding them accountable for contractual deliverables and KPIs
• Scale your impact by equipping all of the above to activate their GSKPro localization and other pharmaceutical, vaccines, and ViiV website assets.
• Leverage existing global partnerships and develop local partnership opportunities, in collaboration with the Digital Media & Search Service Owner
• Approve all marketing content on our platforms (brand, visual, messaging) as per brand guidelines prior to public distribution, seeking additional approval from the central Brand team when necessary (this will become more and more important as we activate on non-owned platforms via APIs using the data layer).
• Support central teams with intermediate copywriting and content posting to maintain respective channels if and when appropriate against platform APIs.
• Active work on improving information sharing, training, goal setting and key marketing KPIs
• General IT knowledge/background
• Knowledge of DMP (Adform, Audience Manager, Google 360, Krux, Lotame, MediaMath, Neustar, Turn) and DSP (Adobe Optimizer, AppNexus, DataXu, DoubleClick, Viant, Rocket Fuel)
• Actual hands-on experience with all different aspects of marketing: Brand, Multi-channel campaign optimization, activation events, guerilla marketing, other creative lead generation, copy - we are looking for an all-around marketer who can execute on all different aspects of marketing for a growing organization.
• Understanding of traits, segements, affiliate marketing and retargeting
• Knowledge of content fragmentation and delivery for target audiences
• Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills in English
• Ability to travel to markets across the globe as needed
• Knowledge of the ad-tech startup "scene," and connections with influencers in the startup ecosystem
• Experience in operations, project management, event production
• Leading key projects regarding digital media
• Very creative, problem solving-oriented role
• Extended private medical care
• Life insurance and pension plan
• Sport and recreation package
• Flexible working hours
• Working in a leading company from healthcare sector
• Work culture based on respect, honesty, transparency and focus on patient/consumer's needs
You are invited to submit, until August 20, your CV with the motivational letter in English using the "Apply now" button.
Thank you very much for your interest in development opportunities with GlaxoSmithKline.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top