IT Consultant, Database Integration
- Experience in SQL Server database administration
- Familiarity with designing and integrating new database services (SQLServer) from conception to production.
- Familiarity with High-availability systems, ITCP, and advanced database features
- Communicating and team working
- Good written and verbal communication English skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills. Ability to build relationship quickly and engage stakeholders to ensure buy-in
- Able to develop and maintain documentation, including support procedures and transition plans
- Able to self-manage own programme of work, adapting to changing priorities and circumstances through a disciplined and logical work style.
- Additional focus on solutions for service improvement to continually improve and transform the service. Must have comfort driving solutions across a global landscape.
- Design services to satisfy business objectives, based on the quality, compliance, risk, and security requirements, delivering more effective and efficient IT and business solutions and services aligned to business needs by coordinating all design activities for IT services to ensure consistency and business focus
- Managing and Coordinating the processes, systems, and functions to:
- > Build, package, test and deploy a release into production.
- > Establish the Service specified in the customer and stakeholder requirements
- Ensure seamless integration of new and modified services into the environment.
GSK is deeply committed to professional and personal development offering employment opportunities across a diverse collection of businesses and geographies. So you'll flourish in an inspiring environment where personal growth plays a vital part in the changing face of the business. Most of all, you'll enjoy the sense of purpose that comes from leading change in an industry that touches millions every day.
You are invited to submit, until August 28, your CV with the motivational letter in English using the "Apply now" button.
Thank you very much for your interest in development opportunities with GlaxoSmithKline.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top