IT Consultant, Compliance Monitoring
We are a team of IT experts, who provide excellent services for GSK sites worldwide on a daily basis. As a part of a global healthcare company, we work in a multinational environment, support around 100 000 GSK employees and over 20 000 systems in the entire company. At present, at our office in Poznan, we employ about 700 highly-skilled professionals.
Main business areas supported by GSK IT are: Cyber security, Research & Development, CRM applications, Mobile Applications, Web Development, drug production monitoring.
Joining GSK as an IT Consultant, Compliance Monitoring you will become a part of a team of IT Risk, Control and Monitoring professionals who are ensuring IT services are delivered in accordance to internal procedures and policies based on the key controls defined in IT Management System (ITMS).
• Monitoring compliance of IT services with procedures and policies and test execution
• Working closely with respective teams to plan and coordinate all process controls
• Proactively identifying and managing risks which could result in service loss, business disruption and reduced customer satisfaction
• Ensuring that all controls activities are carried out as required throughout the delivery and service/project lifecycle
• Communicating and presenting audit/ test results to stakeholders on different level of seniority within GSK globally
• Data analyzing, proposing improvements to the test process and implement them
• At least 3 years of professional experience
• Excellent communication skills - verbal and written in English (level B2/C1)
• Great problem solving as well as analytical skills; attention to details
• Ability to work independently with limited guidance/ instruction and to prioritize given tasks
• Knowledge and/ or experience of ITIL
• Very good knowledge of IT processes, ITIL and/or Audit certificates
• Academic degree in Computer Science or professional background in IT; working experience in IT services
What do we offer:
• Opportunity to cooperate with multiple business units within GSK globally and to learn how they work
• Working in international professional environment with opportunity to grow and develop in service management direction
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive salary, annual bonus plan
• Extended private medical care as well as life insurance and pension plan
• Sport and recreation package
• Free car and bike parking
• Flexible working hours
• Home office
• Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
• Career with purpose - whatever it is you're doing, you'll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
GSK is deeply committed to professional and personal development offering employment opportunities across a diverse collection of businesses and geographies. So you'll flourish in an inspiring environment where personal growth plays a vital part in the changing face of the business. Most of all, you'll enjoy the sense of purpose that comes from leading change in an industry that touches millions every day.
You are invited to submit, until November 30 your CV with the motivational letter in English using the "Apply now" button.
Thank you very much for your interest in development opportunities with GlaxoSmithKline.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top