IT Consultant, Business Analysis (Veeva/SFDC)
- Flexible to learn new processes and functionalities,
- Bachelors degree in IT or Business field,
- Good command of English (both verbal and written),
- "Can do" attitude.
- Business and functional analysis experience,
- Understanding of CRM processes (sales, service, marketing),
- Highly developed problem solving skills, ability to communicate with partners at all levels, extensive interpersonal skills.
GSK is deeply committed to professional and personal development offering employment opportunities across a diverse collection of businesses and geographies. So you'll flourish in an inspiring environment where personal growth plays a vital part in the changing face of the business. Most of all, you'll enjoy the sense of purpose that comes from leading change in an industry that touches millions every single day.
Consumer Healthcare IT is a division of GSK that manages well known global brands. Joining CH IT equals double benefit of understanding both the Consumer Goods industry in addition to the Life Science industry. Within Consumer Healthcare IT we support Global applications running on Salesforce.com which is the number one vendor for CRM software globally.
New members will be trained of this fast growing cloud technology. You can join either Sales and App Cloud Team which covers number of applications or Service and Marketing Cloud which covers major global application allowing consumers to contact GSK via call centers and social media.
As Business/Functional Analyst you will be responsible for:
- End-to-end change requests/new functionalities coordination,
- Business and functional analysis,
- Cooperation with global Stakeholders and other teams in Competency Centre,
- UAT tests coordination,
- Documentation and trainings preparation,
- Building understanding of CRM processes and functionalities,
- Communication to the market,
- Providing consultation in terms of Veeva/Salesforce capabilities.
What we offer:
- Training and certificates,
- Supportive atmosphere,
- English in practice,
- Remote work,
- Integration events,
- Stability of employment,
- Sport and recreation package,
- Private medical coverage.
1.As soon as you send us your application our HR team will screen your CV, it will take approximately 1 week after closing date of the job advertisement
2.If your application meets our requirements HR team will present your CV to the hiring managers
3.Within 3 weeks we will invite you for the first phone interview with our recruitment team
4.Within next 2 weeks we will invite you for the interview with manager
5.Just give us few days and we will come back to you with the feedback
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top