IT Consultant, Automation Developer (GSK IT)
- Bachelor degree (Information Technology)
- Experience in OOP programming
- Very good English language skills
- Experience in .NET Framework programming, preferred C#.
- Experience in Web development, form design, SOAP web services, ASP.NET, MVC.
- Experience in T-SQL development, SQL Server database design and configuration.
- Experience in Web application development
- Use web development software (Visual Studio 2015, .NET, C#) to build, maintain and support process automation workflows.
- Work with business line to identify, map out and then automate processes with the framework of the development tools available.
- Implementation of strategy for EIS, aligning to general goals of the organization, processes and task plans and assuring their effective realization.
- Implementing the process of knowledge transfer and skills in the area of IT services.
- Introduction of future enhancements, working with ITHS Engineering and external vendors to provide support services for GSK.
- Providing support for projects and programs within GSK.
- Escalation and Communication of issues to senior management.
- Project manage automation requests that come to our team, prioritize and report on progress.
- Support and troubleshoot Symantec Workflow Solution.
GSK is deeply committed to professional and personal development offering employment opportunities across a diverse collection of businesses and geographies. So you'll flourish in an inspiring environment where personal growth plays a vital part in the changing face of the business. Most of all, you'll enjoy the sense of purpose that comes from leading change in an industry that touches millions every day.
You are invited to submit, until October 9, your CV with the motivational letter in English using the "Apply now" button.
Thank you very much for your interest in development opportunities with GlaxoSmithKline.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top