Investor Relations Coordinator
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to provide support to the Investor Relations (IR) team. The purpose of this position is to the support the IR efforts for GSK in North America.
This role will provide you the opportunity to lead key activities to progress your career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Serve as the first point of contact for existing and potential shareholders, institutional investors, analysts and others calling the publicly available GSK Investor Relations phone line. Address and cascade as appropriate
- Support the North America IR team: ensure meetings and teleconferences are arranged in a timely and professional manner; research; complete travel arrangements; prepare expense reports; order supplies as needed. Ensure invoices are paid in a timely manner and liaise between vendor and Accounts Payable to trouble shoot when necessary.
- Support the logistics for US IR roadshows and conferences, including senior management roadshows and analyst meetings when held in US. Often involves coordinating travel logistics with senior managements' assistants. Includes building relationships with key external stakeholders and working closely with Corporate Access teams at investment banks, asset management companies and agencies.
- Maintain database of investors and analysts including meeting notes in tracking database (currently IPREO).
- Support the management of the press release issuing process for price sensitive information and other corporate releases; manage US email distribution list.
- Analyze North American shareholdings monthly and provide analysis to the US IR team
- Maintain and update North American investor outreach targeting plan- including: Analyses and of appropriate investor targets by investment style, peer holdings, geography; Assessments of historical investor meetings; Utilization rates of IPREO, Bloomberg and other research tools
- Organize roadshows for CEO, CFO, other members of CET, and IR team including: Recommending attendees using IPREO; reviewing with head of US IR; liaising with outside brokers; preparing backgrounders
- Organize healthcare conferences for IR, CEO, CFO and members of CET including: Acting as the main liaison with conference meeting planner to schedule presentation and 1on1s; working with digital team to ensure presentation is uploaded to gsk.com; coordinating with assistant of whichever CET member is attending the meeting.
- Manage the CRM system to track levels of investor engagement and generate and analyze data for reporting activity.
- Monitor global IR email box daily and cascade as appropriate
- Serve as Records Retention Champion for global IR team
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages, and GSK systems, policies and processes
- Excellent GSK networks and knowledge of Communications & Government Affairs, Global Support Functions and how they support the broader GSK business units
- Experience within Investor Relations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A keen interest in Investor Relations
- Ability to be flexible and enthusiastic while prioritizing work to suit the business needs.
- Ability to multitask well in order to manage diverse and longer term projects as well as secretarial duties
- Proven skills in diplomacy and problem solving to confidentially manage relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders and project a competent image of the department and GSK
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. High level meeting planning skills essential
- High computer literacy and an ability to be proactive in suggesting better ways of working/achieving success through use of technology.
- Ability to research and co-ordinate information and responses to key stakeholder queries, working across departments
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top