Inventory Analyst - CERPs Temporary
This role gives YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, the main of these are:
• Cost Analysis of financial information.
• Inventory first right time on assigned task (Journals, Recons, direct input on ERP).
• Inventory module close timeliness.
• Inventory module close accuracy.
• Inventory balance sheet reconciliations
• Inventory balance sheet reconciliations
• Open costing allocation out of target.
• Materiality of open costing allocation out of target.
• Backup on the processes related to the Financial Junior Analyst position.
• Support Risk Management controls (L1-L2), follow up and monthly completion, including but not limited to Audit trials, external inquiries and local market regulatory and statutory reporting.
• Accountable for cat 3 & 4 accounts and their work plan to resolution.
We are looking for professionals with these characteristics to achieve our goals:
• Graduated from a technical school (preferable)
• University career completed (Bachelor) or about to be completed- Business Administration, Accounting.
• Basic to Intermediate English level.
• MS Office- Intermediate excel.
• Good communication and customer service skills.
• 2 to 3 years' experience in the accounting field.
However, if you have the following, it would be a plus:
• Shared Services experience.
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products, including Sensodyne, CataflamPro/ Voltaren, Theraflu / Trimedal, Parodontax, Panadol, Polident and Otrivin.
In over 150 countries and 300 years of history, our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies to bring differentiated high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our scientific and technical know-how and talented people.
As a GSK Employee, you will put our values and expectations at the heart of everything you do. You will have the courage to make decisions, taking the accountability for them, guided by our strategy, priorities and values of patient focus, respect for people, integrity and transparency.
Being a GSK employee allows you to challenge and to change by ensuring your development meet changing business needs. You will also enjoy to be part of a diverse team, getting inspired by our teamwork, our healthy and inclusive environment and specially by making the difference and playing an important role on the benefit of millions of patients and consumer worldwide.
Our inclusive workplace makes our employees feel engaged by the contribution they make, by affording them equal treatment regardless of actual or perceived characteristics. As so, when you apply for a job at GSK, it is not necessary to include on your resume information such as: race, color, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, origin, photographs or any other personal characteristics.
Find out what life at GSK is really like www.gsk.com
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top