Intern/Working Student Demand Planning Project Management (m/f)
Please see details
Please see details
GlaxoSmithKline, producer of brands such as Sensodyne® and Odol®, is one of the world´s leading healthcare companies, and is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Valuing people, innovation, accountability and performance achieved with integrity, GSK is truly an employer of choice.
For our department in Munich we are currently looking for an Intern/Working Student Demand Planning Project Management:
- Leading cross divisional projects to improve and simplify the collaborative planning process
- Use and maintain the Demand Planning software (SAP) as the primary forecasting system tool
- Perform Excel Analysis
- Support Demand Forecasting process across a 24 month horizon for selected accounts within a nominated Trade Channel to provide an accurate volume and value demand plan, based on
- Statistical base demand
- Promotional uplifts
- Sales & Marketing Intelligence
- NPI forecast
- Work with Sales & Marketing teams to maintain promotional calendar and new product launch pipeline to ensure that commercial plans are fully integrated into the forecast
- Challenge the sales input to forecast and ensure that the volume and value forecast are aligned
- Investigate account, promotion, SKU performance monthly and manage with stakeholder
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Interact with sales, marketing, and customer finance to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Good Project management skills
- Good MS Office, especially Excel knowledge. Access appreciated
- Extensive spreadsheet analysis and strong mathematical abilities
- Good level of numeracy with the ability to manage, analyse and interpret complex data
- Strong analytical abilities
- Good communication and Team building skills
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top