Internet Cloud Integrator
GSK Internet Hosting Enterprise Cloud Architect: - experienced Internet cloud hosting technologists with technical depth and strong interpersonal skills. Breadth across Internet hosting cloud technology stacks with deep hands on skills. Build and innovate Internet cloud architectures & provide prescriptive guidance across network, storage, operating systems, virtualization, databases, various mid-tier Internet hosting cloud technologies with security as a priority.
Motivated with a proven track record of delivering Enterprise Internet cloud innovation, automation, development/design, integration, with world class service results. Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, create technical definition around objectives in complex Internet cloud hosting situations, develop solution strategies, and deliver results. The ability to connect technology with measureable business value is critical.
ROLES and RESSPOSIBILITIES
• Lead and participate in deep Internet cloud architectural discussions/solutions to build confidence and ensure success when building new and migrating existing services, applications, software
• Drive GSK Internet Cloud services innovation and automation by providing technical and thought leadership
• Cloud Internet evangelist, with ability to educate on the value proposition of Cloud services
• Build deep relationships with GSK senior technical individuals/stakeholders within customer business areas
• Conduct deep-dive "hands-on" education/training sessions to transfer knowledge about Internet Cloud services.
• Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the Internet cloud community
• Author or contribute to GSK Internet cloud publications such as whitepapers, tutorials, etc.
• Technical liaison between customers, service & support teams
• 3+ years AWS/Azure/Google Internet cloud innovation, automation, development/design, integration with Internet cloud hosting systems/services
• 3+ years innovation, automation, development/design & implementation experience with Internet hosting systems/services
• 3+ years in consulting, professional services and/or other customer-facing role focused on delivering world class Internet technical services
• Working knowledge of cloud software tools and methodologies
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies, learn quickly, and innovate/automate process and services
• Excellent customer service, communication, and presentation skills with an ability to right level conversations
• Advanced AWS/Azure/Google cloud certifications & knowledge
• Expertise Internet cloud architecture and security
• Expertise architecting/operating large Enterprise cloud Internet solutions on AWS/Azure/Google cloud
• Expertise with "On-Premise/Co-Location to Cloud" migrations or IT transformations
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top