Internal & Corporate Communications Specialist
- University degree from business/communications/public relations, or related area (ex: Events management, 3rd party agency relationship management, social media management)
- Minimum 3 years of communications field experience
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Effective communication skills-oral and written
- Planning & Organising skills
- Responsible for corporate communications, social responsibility projects, social media and digital campaigns
- Develop and implement GSK Turkey's social responsibility strategies and lead the sustainability projects of the company
- In line with business strategies, develop and implement social media strategy of the company
- Manage a wide range of creative services, collaborate with creative agencies and vendors to produce corporate communications activities, as well as online communications and social media projects
- Organize and coordinate internal events
- Maintain networking relationship with local marketing and global communications team
Coordinate relations with non-governmental organizations
- Ensures consistent messaging in all divisions' internal events and also ensure message alignment with GSK Global.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top