Internal Communication and HR Brand Manager, Moscow (Pharmaceuticals)
• Develop and Implement internal communication strategy and plan to enhance the HR brand of GSK
• Develop and manage internal communication, including the company newsletters, regular projects up-date via intranet resources and other channels
• Develop and introduce the system and/or tools of internal communications
• Oversee delivery of internal communications strategy to deliver high levels of employee engagement, increase their understanding of and alignment with business strategy, reinforce GSK's values and behaviors, etc.
• Support management in communication and represents needs as required, as well as HR department on employee related programs and initiatives
• Edit materials (papers, briefs, power point presentations, etc.) and undertake full quality assurance to ensure they conform to standards and will promote the image and objectives of the organization;
• Lead and take a hands-on approach when necessary to organize face-to-face, tc, broadcast, virtual and/or digital communication opportunities as appropriate with leaders across the company and prepare presentations, speeches and other content to maximize the engagement of leadership team with the business.
• Plan, establish and oversee the company's external social media presence and develop internal channels (e.g. Yammer, events, etc)
• Monitor media, social media and internal communication activities metrics and provide feedback to LT to advise leadership communication strategies.
• Conduct regular assessments on internal communication effectiveness and suggest actions for improvement
• Partner with OD, HRMs in developing and projecting the EVP
• Drive and support some company initiatives related to the GSK social responsibility area.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
• Excellent communication skills with potential to develop business partnering and stakeholder management.
• Credibility - to advise GM and LT on how to manage communications issues and influence decision making.
• Ability to provide advice and counsel on the management of communication initiatives, occasionally under pressure.
• Good understanding of communication principles, practices, an understanding of the business and a thirst to learn and continually develop new capabilities to operate successfully in a changing communication environment
• Fluent in spoken and written English.
• Resilient, self-motivated and persistent, able to meet deadlines, be effective under pressure and manage multiple projects in parallel
GlaxoSmithKline - is one of the world's leading over-the-counter pharmaceutical companies, including vaccine unit, clinical research and medicines for HIV/infectious diseases treatment (Viiv Healthcare).
Our aim - to help as many people as possible do more, feel better, live longer. (We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.)
Our company operates in more than 150 countries around the world.
GSK prescripted medicines are intended for treatment of a wide range of acute and chronic diseases (COPD, Asthma), including a number of rare diseases (Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension, Systemic lupus erythematosus).
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top