Intern in Ethics and Compliance Department
University student (of 4th or 5th year of studies) or graduate
Audit/Internal Control/Compliance (preferred)
- Work methodically with good attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and trust around sensitive compliance issues
- Motivation to work in an international environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in Polish and English
- Legal/paralegal background and an experience in corporate environment would be an asset
To support GSK CH in 4 countries (Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia) in ensuring compliance with corporate policies/procedures and local legislation.
- Support new policy & procedures implementation and drive awareness and compliance.
- Provide assistance for ABAC (anti-bribery and corruption) due diligence and Risk assessment.
- Support the identification and escalation of potential misconduct; breach/violation of law or of code of conduct.
- Support mandatory and expected trainings enrolment to relevant audience. Participate in the delivery of Compliance related training.
- Keep accurate records according to Global Record Retention Schedule.
- Participate (where required) in monitoring reviews of business activities. Act as a helper for Internal Audit & Independent Business Monitoring.
- Track CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Action) closure and make sure that commitments are met.
- Support Ethics and Compliance Manager in identifying areas for improvement, provide proposals and solutions.
Please send your application by 20th of July 2017 using "Apply now" button.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top