- 5-10 years' experience in Marketing or Commercial role
- University Undergraduate Degree
- Has successfully built and executed Multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Has demonstrated success is leading change and shaping thinking with senior levels of leadership
- Work creatively and independently with minimal direction while also contributing and functioning as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Detail oriented in the execution of campaigns
- Comfortable in a fast-moving and exciting environment
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with analytical ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Master's Degree
- Pharmaceutical consumer marketing a benefit but not a requirement
This is a unique opportunity for an individual with a successful track record of driving change to shape organizational thinking to accelerate growth for the Ellipta portfolio via innovation. The Innovation Manager would be responsible for challenging senior levels of the organization to build new strategy and tactics to drive innovation across both Asthma and COPD. The successful candidate will be responsible for leveraging insight to deliver of multi-channel campaigns and launching new innovation. They will also be responsible for setting KPI's, measuring performance and pivoting as required across each regional market. The individual will partner with Medical, Regulatory, Legal, Compliance, and Digital partners and will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of Health Canada, Advertising Standards Canada (ASC), Pharmaceutical Advertising Advisory Board (PAAB) and GSK ways of working to drive alignment across the team. The role will also be responsible for partnering with Global teams, they will work to embed Global strategy where appropriate and to ensure the successful delivery of this cutting edge innovation.
- Work within good governance to influence senior leaders in shaping organizational thinking around innovation
- Develop deep understanding of Health Canada, ASC, PAAB as well as the Asthma and COPD customer journey across the various regions to set strategic direction, build compelling content, establish impactful marketing mix, and execute successful multi-channel campaigns
- Work with Global team to launch new innovation
- Partner with digital team to evaluate new cutting edge technologies to improve and optimize campaign performance.
- Lead cross-functional team, to gain alignment and challenge organizational thinking
- Develop goals and KPIs and check and adjust plans based on performance
GSK is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. GSK is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, please contact us at [email protected]
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top