Industry Based Learning 2019
Expression of Interest
Register your interest for upcoming Industry Based Learning Program for 2019!
• Global Pharmacy leader
• 12 month paid internship commencing in Jan 2019
• Penultimate year students
• Gain invaluable industry experience
We are taking expression of interest applications from passionate, high-performing and motivated penultimate year students for our upcoming Industry Based Learning Program with GSK in 2019.
Please note this is not an advertisement for a currently available position. GSK are interested in taking applications from individuals with an interest in participating in the Industry Based Learning Program at GSK in 2019. Applying to an expression of interest position enables GSK to identify you for suitable future opportunities as they arise. You will be notified via email as to the outcome of your application.
Why be part of the Industry Based Learning Program at GSK?
• Gain real work experience that will put you at a competitive advantage to your peers
• Work in a highly collaborative, supportive work culture with people who enjoy what they do
• Be a part of a community of other IBL students & form real friendships
• Gain additional training outside of your work
Our Industry Based Learning Program need ambitious, passionate and a proactive approach. We're looking for clear, effective communicators who can quickly build a rapport with a wide range of people. You are a real team player who actively collaborates with others. In addition, you'll need an analytical mind and a talent for multi-tasking.
What do I need to succeed?
• In 2019 you must be in your penultimate year of a Bachelor Degree
• An interest in pursuing a career in the pharmaceutical industry is favourable
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Initiative and an eagerness to learn
• High attention to detail, rigor and process
• Excellent project management, to manage and prioritise multiple ongoing projects
• Ability to quickly build strong internal & external networks
• Support change and innovation
• Strategic thinking and problem solving skills
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led healthcare company, with a proud history in Australia dating back to 1886. Our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Preventing and treating disease is challenging and inspiring work. We support, develop and reward the people that make-up our talented workforce. Our diverse business is made up of distinct areas: Pharmaceuticals (including vaccines) and Consumer Healthcare.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top