Hybrid Immunization Sales Specialist (Alaska or Washington)
• The Sales Professional will develop and maintain specialized expertise in vaccine therapeutic areas, products and markets
• Demonstrate knowledge of GSK vaccines, competitive products and GSK promotional strategies and objectives in a way that meets customer needs
• Demonstrate high-level selling and marketing skills, including account-based selling, strategic thinking, drive for results, and the ability to ask for the business
• Demonstrate the ability to provide value to each targeted account through proper blending of science & service based upon each accounts individual needs
• Demonstrate the ability to effectively follow and use the vaccines sales process in a way that engages customers and ultimately leads to vaccines purchase
• Collaborate with Vaccines partners, including PAMs, to help pull through GSK Vaccine doses
• 4 year BA/BS degree from an accredited institution
• Minimum 2 years business-to-business or pharma sales experience
• Ability to travel domestically as necessary
• Valid driver's license
• Must be able and willing to drive or operate a vehicle - driving is an essential function of this role
• 2 plus years of vaccines sales experience
• Strong track record of high-level performance and consistent achievements
• Demonstrated competency of science, business acumen, and customer engagement
• Strong account selling skills, including contract negotiations and ability to close a sale at the completion of a transaction
• AK account knowledge would be best
• Buy and Bill knowledge would be a plus
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company that researches and develops a broad range of innovative medicines and brands. Our products are used by millions of people around the world, helping them to do more, feel better and live longer. Employing close to 100,000 people globally, we have 87 manufacturing sites around the world.
Our pharmaceuticals business researches, develops and makes available medicines that treat a variety of serious and chronic diseases. We have medicines available or in development in a wide range of areas including:
•Asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
The GSK vaccines business is one of the largest in the world, providing more than 30 pediatric, adolescent, adult, and travel vaccines worldwide. GSK's vaccine heritage spans more than 100 years, beginning in 1882 with the manufacturing of smallpox vaccine. Vaccination is the most effective health intervention after clean water, preventing millions of deaths from infectious disease around the world every year. In the US, vaccination rates remain low among adults for vaccine-preventable diseases. Our ambition is to be a trusted partner in increasing immunization rates and protecting against vaccine-preventable diseases.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top