Human Resource Manager
- Plan, lead, control and manage programs and activities covering the following human resources functions and activities that promote a talented, engaged and committed workforce needed to achieve the Company's business plans
Human Resources Policies:
- Consistent with Global Policy guidelines, develop and update Human Resources policies, procedures and practices required to support the Company's business plans and ensure effective implementation.
- Lead and participate in organization reviews and develop, together with the management team, organization development initiatives (structures, business processes, transfers of key people etc.), which translate business strategies into workable and pragmatic people solutions.
Human Resources Planning:
- Plan, implement and monitor Human Resources policies, practices and services (e.g. staffing, separation, training and development), required to ensure the quantity and quality of human resources are commensurate with short and long term business needs.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Consistent with Emerging Markets East Region guidelines, develop, implement and control compensation and benefits policies and practices which meet the company needs and provide the framework to attract, retain and motivate qualified employees.
-Consistent with Emerging Markets East Region guidelines, ensure that performance management standards, practices and processes, which strongly support the achievement of business and functional objectives, are established and understood by implementing effective performance management systems (in particular PDP), and training programs at all levels of the organization.
Talent Review Management:
-Ensure that employees are prepared for career progression and there is deep bench strength within the organization from a technical and leadership competency perspective by preparing advancement plans and the development and implementation of the staffing, training and development activities and programs necessary to ensure strong backup/ succession talent are in place.
-Contribute to the establishment and maintenance of a productive and harmonious working and employee/ labor relations environment.
Min 5 years experience in HR unit with working background in compensation and benefits, industrial/ employee relations, management and organisation development, international assignments and recruitment in a respected multinational company.
Strong experience and knowledge in talent management and HR business partnering exposure
At GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) we are dedicated to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better, live longer. GSK is one of the world's leading research based healthcare companies, with over 100,000 employees in 150 countries across our Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare business.
We are proud of the difference we make and in 2016, FORTUNE Magazine ranked GSK #1 on its list of companies that are changing the world. The 'Change the World' list recognises companies that have made significant progress in sustainable, scalable approaches to addressing societal problems as part of their company strategy. Put simply, our focus is on improving access and affordability of medicines, regardless of where people live or their ability to pay.
GSK has been present in Asia for over 50 years and our commitment to the region is strengthened by the establishment of our purpose-built headquarters for Asia. Situated in Singapore, GSK Asia House is a further step in our long-standing strategy to grow and diversify our company - emphasizing the globally balanced business we have built over the years. To better support Asia, we focus on developing talent to improve our ability to make the right decisions for healthcare professionals, patients and consumers across the region.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top