Hub Head of Procurement, CEE
- Preferred Level of Education : Master, MBA, MCIPS (or US/International equivalents)
- Area of specialization : Marketing, Finance, Procurement
- Demonstrated experience of successfully leading and managing teams across multiple countries
- Demonstrated expertise in Procurement processes is required, particularly with respect to developing & implementing significant strategies, stakeholder management and supplier relationship management
- Demonstrated experience in influencing strategy and managing across multiple geographies (across countries within a region) and business units
- Demonstrated significant experience in managing projects across geographies with consideration of diverse LOC needs and regulation (eg taxes, law, regulation)
- Research and analytical skills required to develop solutions to complex problems and analyze complex financial proposals
- The role holder will be required to operate independently, influencing senior management across multiple countries and effectively leading and developing teams.
- Fluent English
To lead, manage and develop a team of professional sourcing staff, located in multiple countries of responsibility to ensure effective performance of Procurement teams in the scope of responsibility
To collaborate and align with other Hub leaders and teams within the region to understand and adopt best practises
To strategically engage with and understand the business requirements of stakeholders and business partners and to position the Procurement value proposition, on local, regional and global levels.
To ensure input to and alignment with the creation of regional and global sourcing strategies, representing the needs of regional/local stakeholders and regional/local markets dynamics, in partnership with the Global and Regional category teams
To identify and deliver business benefits aligned to assurance of supply, quality, service, cost and innovation and delivering stakeholders and business partner requirements through execution of category strategies
To drive operational efficiencies by ensuring Contract & Preferred Supplier list compliance as well as managing the Tail spend
To deliver effective budgets (Plans of Purchase) agreed with key stakeholders and Finance in accordance with the Spend Management Framework and aligned to the global budgets together with Global and Regional category team
In addition to the Hub HOP responsibilities, the role will also be responsible for leading execution and management of comprehensive regional and local sourcing strategy for the specified spend categories within the scope of CBS Procurement.
When applying for this role, please submit your CV on the on-line application to clearly describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above. Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
Closing date for applications: 10th July 2017
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top