HR Operation Executive
Job Purpose and Key Responsibilities:
• why job exists / what it must achieve
• Employee life cycle supports
• Employee services satisfaction
• Support employees' life cycle processes, like onboard, exit, contract renewal and probation review etc.
• Provide employees' payment change form to support monthly payroll if necessary
• Maintain employees' change information in HR system
• Maintain employees' pfile
• Be responsible for answering employees' queries
• Work out report if necessary
• Participate in the team projects and provide the related supports if necessary
Must be non-comparative, objective and relevant. Critical/essential to accomplish the role
• Diploma or above.
• Experience of working in a HR operational environment/ service centre is desirable
• At least 1-2 years relative working experiences in HR Operations function
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Supportive attitude and detail oriented.
• Good team work player
Relevant to the role, but not critical/essential
• Experiences of using advanced HR system (like SAP, WORKDAY etc.) is highly preferred
• Good English in both writing and speaking is preferred
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top