HR Investigator and ER Manager
Bachelor's degree – business, law, human resources
Experienced in generalist human resources and/or labour relations and demonstrated passion for employee relations, labour relations, investigations, or labour/employment law
Experienced in conducting investigative work, including associated interviews, investigative data analysis, and production of investigative documentation
Experienced in managing unions and different IR activities
Same as above
Job Family - Employee Relations: Manages employee and labour relations programs to ensure compliance with policies and practices. Develops and implements policies and procedures including grievance procedures and exit interviews. Researches and responds to employee questions, concerns and grievances.
Job Family Group - HR: Designs, implements, and monitors human resource programmes and policies, including recruitment, learning and development, performance management, compensation, benefits, employee relations, etc. Anticipates and plans for long-term human resource needs and trends.
Investigate HR and Employee Relations issues, including:
>Conducting investigation related interviews
>Drafting reports and proposing remedial action based on investigation findings
>Producing complete investigation documentation
>Analyzing data from various reporting systems to ensure swift progress on cases
- Independently manage assigned casework, bringing investigations to closure rapidly and definitively
- Design, collect, and analyze multiple levels of employee and stakeholder feedback
- Analyze aggregate casework data to identify issue trends and opportunities for proactive issue mitigation
- Partner in analysis and revision of people programs, policies, and practices
- Consult and collaborate with business partners, Corporate ER teams, Compliance and Legal teams on complex employee investigations
- Manage critical employee relations issues that are crisis-oriented to ensure successfully completion within limited time
- Partner with HR leaders and HR teams to create and sustain positive employee relations programs and best practices
- Conduct and oversee employee relations programs cross the region
- Analyze, diagnose, design, and revise people programs, policies, and practices to sustain positive employee relations across the region, as needed.
The position may be located in any of the MEA CIS clusters. Preference will be given to experienced candidates based within the region.
Application closing on 2nd of August 2017
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top