HR Country Manager
Your role is to translate business objectives into HR solutions and pull in the right resources from our global HR network. You are an active member in our Nordic HR team with a main responsibility to deliver high quality HR solutions across a wide range of HR activities in order to enable line managers and employees to deliver the business strategy. GSK has a well-established and full HR agenda with world class global resources and assets. Our company mission and values are present every day and reflected in how we value our employees for example with an extensive benefits package.
The role is interesting as it includes a wide range of responsibilities, such as:
• Ensuring effective HR Service Delivery Model is in place and it meets business requirements, customer experience targets and other KPIs.
• Acting as HR Account Manager at country level - first point of contact for HR Operations with business leaders, and escalation point for other matters escalated through HR model.
• HR member in the Country Leadership team.
• Coaching and supporting line managers in the delivery of key HR activities, in alignment with the HR operating model.
• Defining, developing and implementing country and cluster specific HR Nordic policies and processes, such as performance management, talent management, leadership development, employee engagement and well-being.
• Ensuring effective support to employee relations in-country and effective risk management of HR activities.
• Chairing or participating relevant HR governance boards in country/cluster with links to Regional Governance boards.
• Proactive and positive representation of GSK on country people networks, representative groups, professional bodies and government agencies where appropriate.
• Cooperating with Nordic HR Transactional service team and ensure proper and timely service delivery to Finland.
• Managing the outsourced payroll, employment benefits, occupational healthcare and employee insurances, international assignments and health and safety initiatives.
• Ensuring HR data quality in Workday as well as some level of reporting tasks.
• University level degree in Economics, Educational sciences, Social psychology or other relevant field for HR and business understanding as well as 3-5 years of work experience in an independent HR generalist role,
• Down to earth, pragmatic problem solving and implementation skills and readiness to proactively take on initiatives and make sure things happen,
• Ability to handle and coordinate multiple tasks and timelines at the same time,
• Fluent language skills in Finnish and English, and proactive interest in modern it tools.
See: "Basic Qualifications".
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company. We research, develop and manufacture a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 100 countries, a network of manufacturing sites in 36 countries and large R&D centres around the world. GSK Finland is based in Espoo and employs some 140 professionals.
You will most likely enjoy GSK if you can relate to our mission of helping people to do more, feel better and live longer; if you like a fast pace business environment where a lot of things are happening simultaneously; and furthermore if you are passionate about doing your best for our people and business, making sure that GSK is a great place to work for all of us and something we are proud of.
This role is based in Espoo and is a temporary parental leave cover until January 2020.
Are you looking for a new career opportunity in HR? Please apply right now as the position will be filled as soon as possible. For questions, please contact Nina Linderborg, p. 050 4200 514.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top