HR Consultant- GSK
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare is a science-led healthcare company, with a proud history in Australia dating back to 1886. Our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Preventing and treating disease is challenging and inspiring work. We support, develop and reward the people that make-up our talented workforce.
GSK is one of the world's largest manufacturers of OTC products, with our products reaching over 1 billion consumers. We're passionate about building the world's best Fast Moving Consumer Healthcare company with a focus on quality, backed by science.
We now have an opportunity for an Experience HR consultant to join the wider HR team of GSK. In this role, you will be part of a team of 6 but also part of wider cross functional team that includes careers as well as remuneration and benefits team that are across Sydney and Melbourne.
As the HR Consultant for Sydney you will report to the HR Business Partner. You will have experience in a similar role and have a hands-on approach ensuring you can hit the ground running. Your ability to develop relationships with stakeholders across the business to provide counsel and guidance is pivotal to the role. You are a lateral thinker who takes initiative to bring about change, reviewing currently policy and practices to improve efficiencies and can challenge the "status quo".
You will have sound knowledge of relevant legislation with previous experience in implementing pragmatic solutions. A team player who is passionate about people, can bring about change and who can add value and results to the business is what we are looking for.
- Support HR Business Partner in the delivery of key HR activities
- Provide advice, interpretation and assistance to the business regarding policies, programs and practices
- Participate in cross functional HR activities and work with HR Business Partner and colleagues to deliver HR projects
- Provide standardised key HR metrics and insights to / for the business
- Support and assist HR Business Partner to manage and resolve ER/IR issues
- Research issues and develop recommendations to resolve issues
- Deliver change projects in line with the HR agenda
- Promote and support a positive employee environment
- Knowledge of Human Resources organizational policies and practices
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills and highly service orientated
- Tertiary qualifications in HR/Management
- Knowledge of current employment legislation
- Experience as an HR Generalist
In return, we can offer you a rewarding culture that values you, focuses on your career progression, and makes you an integral part of our success. To become part of our team please apply online now. Successful applicants will be notified of next steps.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
Please note – GSK manages recruitment directly and applications via third party agencies will not be accepted.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top