HR Business Partner
- Bachelor's Degree or related combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
Experiences - Basic:
- English proficiency
- High level of integrity
- ER skills, knowledge of labor law & basic HR business partner skills.
- Experience of leading and delivering change and use of recognized change management methodologies
- Ability to effectively coach managers and diagnose HR requirements.
Requires solid BP experience with OD focus!
Experiences - Preferred:
- 10+ years HR BP experience with large MNCs Proven project management expertise
- Demonstrated leadership of cross-functional or matrix teams
- Experience of working on cross-business or cross-functional projects and working in a matrix environment
- Good analytical skills and evidence of use of metrics to drive process improvement
To deliver high quality, standardized HR interventions across a range of HR activities/processes to enable line managers and employees to deliver the business strategy
- Area of Responsibility
Responsible for providing HR Generalist support to employees and line managers.
- Expected Delivery
- Team work with HR Shared Service and other business HR
- Support HR processes, policies for field employees & managers
- Coach line managers on people management, performance management etc.
- Address ER issues and ensure compliance & labor law regulations are observed
- Promote employee development through talent sharing across businesses
- Impact & Risk
- Ensure that GSK is not exposed to legal challenges resulting in costs and potential damage to GSK reputation: provide guidance to line managers around ER issues; facilitate large scale workforce restructurings and acquisitions
- Ensure that all employees are able to contribute to their full potential through employee development, employee relations and coaching support
- Creating Business Solutions
- Standardize China HR processes, where appropriate, and drive towards global standardisation of HR processes across businesses
- Facilitate problem solving by providing consulting services and leveraging shared service to deliver solutions.
- Influence & Communication
- Able to influence stakeholders by providing coaching and constructive feedback;
- Employ strong communication skills to uphold and promote the principles of driving work to the appropriate level (including self-service) in the new HR organization. Adopt new approaches to implement these principles and navigate the new HR organisation/evolving HR roles.
- Employ strong persuasive skills and self-discipline to establish new ways of working with employees and with line managers; ensure changes are fully communicated and embedded in the HR Services organisation by role-modelling best practices wherever possible.
- Stay in tune with issues/concerns field employees have and facilitate communication by feeding back to head office leadership to address, anticipate employee issues.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top