We are currently looking for an outgoing HR Advisor to be based in our Shared Services Centre in Dublin. You will report to the HR Advisors Team Lead and will provide effective HR support to HRMs, Line Managers and where applicable employees across a range of HR activities.
This is a pan-Ireland role that will be an ideal role for someone that is looking to take the next step in their career and to develop their experience in a fast paced, multinational company, supporting up to 1,700 staff.
This is an 8-month fixed term contract position.
As HR Advisor you will be responsible for:
• Assisting HRMs and Line Managers in the delivery of key and standardized HR activities.
• Supporting line managers with interpretation of HR policies and processes and queries and provide guidance in line with company policy and procedure and local legislation.
• Supporting line managers with general coaching and advice on Workday.
• Responding to queries from managers and employees referred from elsewhere including Service Hubs and escalate to HRMs as appropriate.
• Participating in and supporting the delivery of key initiatives for business wide projects developed by the HR Centers of Excellence e.g. ITM (Integrated Talent management), Performance System.
• Promoting standardization and continuous improvement across the business in delivering HR services.
• Participating in process improvement initiatives as required providing input about core HR processes.
• Identifying HR risks and raise awareness to mitigate risk to GSK reputation.
• Resolving low risk ER/IR issues as aligned with in country scope and in context of the current employment environment.
• Supporting HRMs with the preparation of consultation briefing packs and employee impact analyses for proposed restructuring initiatives.
• Supporting HRMs with the assessment and selection process for business related restructuring initiatives.
• Initial engagement with new hires within GSK and accountable for following and delivering the New Hire Calls to educate employees about the HR Operating Model.
• Be a champion in implementing the Customer Experience Model.
• Understanding and supporting the One HR agenda.
What we need from you is...
• Minimum of 2 years' experience working in a similar HR position or in HR Support.
• Shared Services experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
• Bachelors Degree qualification in HR, Business or Customer Service related discipline or the equivalent experience working in HR.
• Experience using Workday or other HRIS would be an advantage.
• CIPD Certification/Accreditation.
• Strong analytical knowledge and good knowledge of reporting tools.
• Demonstrated ability to manage projects with tight deadlines.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? The closing date for this role is 21st December 2018.
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top