GRC IT Specialist, Software Asset Management (GSK IT)
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent)
- Experience in a software asset management function that insured all data was collated and license compliance was reported, maintained and remediated when required.
- Strong information search capabilities including online and offline research
- Good understanding of processes in project and service delivery
- Knowledge of the industry licensing models, agreements and their application to compliance,
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word, Access, SharePoint,
- Knowledge of asset inventory and asset management systems, specifically for Eracent, I:LA and Altiris.
- Knowledge of the industry standard publishers, their product license (applications) and an understanding of their licensing agreements.
- Knowledge in areas such as technology asset management services, software audits and license compliance.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively, balancing the needs of different and potentially conflicting view-points to deliver mutually agreeable solutions,
- Diplomacy skills.
The Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) group within IT is responsible for ensuring that all IT Delivery and Service functions are:
- Operating in compliance with applicable IT Policies, Standards and Procedures
- Proactively identifying and managing risks which could result in service loss, business disruption and reduced customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring key controls and indicators to ensure they are operating as intended
- Taking actions to continuously improving compliance, quality, effectiveness and efficiency
- Aligned and compliant to applicable CBS Service Standards
- Building the capability and productivity of IT staff
- Leveraging opportunities for adopting industry innovation and good practices in Delivery and Service
- Validates GSK license compliance against software publisher terms and conditions.
- Collate, analyze and produce report of global software license usage and ownership information provided by sites and businesses from self-audits.
- Provide support to the Global Publisher Owners to ensure software compliance.
- Produce global Software Utilization and Compliance Reports
- Analyze existing, and create new, documentation where necessary.
- Store and manage software license proof of ownership in the Global internal repository.
- Provide technical and informational support to the Software License Compliance Audit Response Team.
- Research of emerging risks and technologies
- Works with peers to share best practice.
- Works with other specialists and external vendors and service providers as required
- Participates in service improvement initiatives using GRC tools and ways of working as required
- Communicates with peers, management and end-users on the operations aspects of service support.
GSK is deeply committed to professional and personal development offering employment opportunities across a diverse collection of businesses and geographies. So you'll flourish in an inspiring environment where personal growth plays a vital part in the changing face of the business. Most of all, you'll enjoy the sense of purpose that comes from leading change in an industry that touches millions every day.
You are invited to submit, until August 28, your CV with the motivational letter in English using the "Apply now" button.
Thank you very much for your interest in development opportunities with GlaxoSmithKline.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top