- Bachelors of Pharmacy (B-Pharm) or Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm D)
- Bachelors of Engineering (B.E.) in Mechanical, Industrial or Chemical engineering
- Held a number of positions in a manufacturing environment, covering a broad range of activities and operations (e.g. Production, Engineering, Quality Assurance/Logistics / Safety).
- Demonstrated delivery of improvement initiatives and/or culture change year on year resulting in both financial and non-financial benefit, and behavioral change
- Master Black Belt / Black Belt / Green belt level of understanding of Lean / Sigma
- Experience in problem solving in the context of site goals
- Experience in People change management concepts and practice
- Experience in Hands on training and coaching
- Experience in Project planning and execution management
The Site GPS Change agent role exists to deploy and embed the GPS into a Site to deliver the Business Strategy and improve Business Performance (Quality, Safety, Service, Cost, and Innovation).
As a key member of the Site team (line report to the Site GPS Lead) the GPS Site Change Agent is accountable for:
- GPS being used to develop the capability of all the Site personnel to implement day to day continuous improvement activities.
- Helping ensure the day to day continuous improvement activities result in a continuous improvement in the Site Performance towards the goal of Zero Accidents, Zero Defects and Zero Waste.
- To 'self assess' the Site vs. the GPS Maturity matrices and to support the site to close any gaps.
- To coach / train the Site teams in GPS.
- To support the Regional GPS teams in any 'Turnaround Deployment of GPS in their site
- Support day-to-day deployment of the GPS and performance improvement activities at site. Deliver according to the GPS implementation approach / road map agreed with the Site Director, Regional GPS lead and Site GPS lead.
- Work with line managers to identify and agree the priorities for GPS deployment
- Support continuous capability development of self and others, developed by the GPS Core team.
- Actively role modeling GPS skills and behaviors
- Track progress of the team deployment road-map
- Support/ensure consistency of progress and deployment
- Coach Site team leaders and operators to develop sustain continuous improvement mind-sets and behaviors
- Provide expert advice on the GPS basics to the Site based on a in depth understanding of GPS
- Lead GPS activities beyond the capability of the Site Teams
- Ensure strong compliance in Quality, EHS, Legal and other critical parts of the business related to the area responsibility.
- Drive performance to improve quality and EHS standards in the area responsibility, in accordance with GSK's strategic objectives and with applicable law.
- Drive a culture of transparency and total disclosure
- Comply and ensure compliance to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices), Quality and other related policies, guidelines and requirements as applicable by law and GSK Corporate Guidelines.
- Any other responsibility assigned from time to time as per business requirements.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top