Government Affairs & Access Manager VIIV
This incumbent will lead the development, execution and negotiation of market access & pricing strategies to demonstrate the value of current and pipeline products in improving health outcomes and contributing to healthcare sustainability. You will also strengthen payer relations and monitor evolving landscape to provide strategic payer insights that supports payer, pricing and negotiation solutions.
• Proactively develops creative and effective strategies to gain early optimal reimbursement and access for ViiV Healthcare pipeline products while singling out ViiV Healthcare as a preferred partner for health care and reimbursement solutions.
• Develop and defend differentiated value propositions to various payers and decision makers.
• Develop deep payer insights through critical external customer relationships, including external stakeholders and reimbursement expert allowing delivery of optimal patients, healthcare providers and payer solutions
• Support development of pricing & negotiation strategies through analytical data and scenario assessment
• Supports negotiations and transaction issues for key provinces to secure the optimal outcome. Seize and create new and innovative opportunities to secure product listings by demonstrating flexibility, open-mindedness and adaptability to a rapidly changing environment.
• Lead the cross-functional partners and lead the development and delivery of reimbursement submission for private and public payers, including clinical and pharmacoeconomic evidence
• Oversee of cross-functional development and execution of innovative payer's solutions and evidence generation through data analysis, insights gathering, commercial viability assessment
• Collaborate with external stakeholders & reimbursement expert to ensure ViiV Healthcare market access team identify opportunities to input into policy initiatives (i.e., drug class reviews)
• Ensure ViiV Healthcare stay aligned with PMPRB requirements (submission for new product, other requirements, etc)
ViiV is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. ViiV is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Bachelor's Degree in: Business, Marketing, Finance or Science is mandatory
• 2-5 years of pertinent Reimbursement Strategy, Market Access or Health Economics experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
• 7-10 years' experience in Canadian Pharma industry in various related capacities
• Must have previous submission experience
• Have develop reimbursement strategies
• Strong track record of delivering results in a quick-changing and high-energy environment
• Demonstrated ability to develop and execute comprehensive, innovative strategic action plans
• Proven ability to multi-task across a wide range of priorities
• Exceptional project management and leadership skills in cross-functional teams
• Proven experience in effective customer relationship management & contact planning
• Comfortable working with ambiguity, ability to take initiative, manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Outstanding interpersonal, communication (written & verbal), presentation, negotiation and influencing skills
• Bilingualism is mandatory, French and English
• Experience working in the HIV/AIDS area
• M.Sc. in Health sciences or Pharmacoeconomic is an asset
• Ability to travel within Quebec, British Columbia and Atlantic provinces
This position requires the employee to drive routinely on Company business and allows for the provision of a company - leased vehicle. However, to be eligible for this position and a company vehicle, GSK will need to obtain acceptable results from a license verification inquiry and drivers abstract review against its safe driver program requirements
ViiV Healthcare is a specialist HIV company dedicated to delivering advances in treatment and care for people living with HIV/AIDS.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top