Global Marketing Director NUCALA
- Marketing or related experience in global or local capacity
- Strong track record of performance and working knowledge of ADP principles
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- eStrategy Development
- Experience in launching or leading a major asset globally
- Depth of experience – i.e. Experience across multiple functions outside of marketing including payer, sales excellence, sales leadership, or operations
- Global experience in ViiV, Vaccines or Speciality Franchise will be highly valued
- Experience in multi-channel marketing strategic development and tactical execution
- Deep understanding of LOC models, processes and cultural sensitivities to balance
big picture with local needs. Exercises judgment to respond appropriately for optimal
and effective strategies for implementation
- Understanding of the strategic levers to drive optimal P&L value
GSKs first biologic in the respiratory space, NUCALA, is currently commercialised in over 20 markets for use in severe eosinophilic asthma with subsequent indications planned for launch before the end of 2018. The Global Marketing Director role allows the right candidate to operate at the centre of the business, in a highly visible and challenging role achieving the goals for a major asset in the GSK portfolio. The role is ideal for someone with high capacity and drive, strong collaboration and co-creation skills with a proven orientation towards goal achievement.
The candidate will need to fulfil the criteria below and be ready to commit to the role for 2.5-3 years through the launch optimization phase
Under the direction of the Medical Commercialisation Leader, the Global Marketing Director (GMD) will lead critical activities to support the successful commercialisation of NUCALA including:
- Working effectively and collaboratively in a highly matrixed, multi-disciplinary team which includes functional and cultural diversity across multiple disciplines across the organization
- Leading the development and execution of the Patient Experience Strategy for NUCALA
- Responsibility for integrating congress strategy in partnership with medical
- Evolving Inside Severe Asthma, recognized as a best practice educational program at GSK in order to expand reach and impact of the program
- Developing understanding and insight into digital content needs based on engagement with key LOC teams and global stakeholders, and on understanding of GSK evolution of HCP engagement
- Engaging with LOC teams on most effective implementation of product content and activities
- Supporting the implementation of strategic and operational plan at the global and local levels
- Leading delivery of content for LOC use, working with cross-functional team and external creative agencies where appropriate
- Developing ADP and project management capabilities
Closing date for applications: 4th August 2017
When applying for this role, please use the 'cover letter' of the on-line application to clearly describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above. The information that you have provided in your cover letter will be used to assess your application.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top