Global ERP CC Specialist- O2C Credit Services
Working in a team of various specialists, this role is instrumental in driving optimal local market adoption and usage of the Global ERP system. The specialists will be responsible for delivery of the Global ERP Competency Centre Strategy, in a detailed and focused area/s of SAP, building and sustaining the capability of local market Super Users to ensure GSK drives the maximum value from the billion-pound ERP systems investment, which is a critical global change to the business.
Specifically, this specialists team member will primarily cover O2C Credit Services in detail. An understanding of the full end to end process across all relevant modules is required.
• Support the Specialist Manager on O2C Credit Services modules
• Provide data manipulation and technical skills to aid complex issue resolution
• Provide training (face to face, drop ins, on line) to Super Users as per the plan agreed by the Global ERP Competency Centre Team Lead
• Build capability through market visits, with advanced training in problem areas, with a focus on supporting and up-skilling local Super Users
• Attend regular in-market meetings alongside the Specialist Manager with the network of market Super Users
• Be an active user of Workplace to share experiences, best practice, and answer Super User questions
• Ensure effective and clear communication across relevant channels that assists in user adoption, usage and ongoing capability
• Support Global ERP Continuous Improvement (Retrofit) change and communication activities
Communities of Practice (CoPs)
• Attend CoPs with the local ERP Team Lead and Specialist Manager
• Agree appropriate messaging back to the business and facilitate the feed-in of local market requests and knowledge
• Act as a point of contact to feedback relevant information to the Super Users to ensure there is a two-way communication channel between CoPs and end users
• In support of the Specialist Manager, carry out audits of relevant markets and workstream(s)
• Ensure data quality checks are performed regularly and proactively manage any remediation with the appropriate stakeholder groups
• Demonstrate excellent understanding of reporting applicable to the relevant areas of CERPS
• Drive training and adoption of key reports with Super Users to ensure this knowledge is transferred and embedded into the business
Best Practice / Continuous Improvement
• Work with other team members in the same geographical team and across modules globally to ensure consistency and communication / sharing of best practice ways of working across the Global ERP Competency Centre
• Support the Specialist Manager to drive continuous improvement and provide any detailed data analysis or system support to drive this
You are a passionate Global ERP CC Specialist- O2C Credit Services, Asia-Pacific with the following attributes:
KNOWLEDGE/ EDUCATION / PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Detailed SAP technical understanding in O2C Credit Services and a high-level awareness of all SAP modules including data and reporting.
• End to end business process knowledge
• At least 5 years' experience of progressive career growth
• Performed an I.T. Analyst/ SAP Specialist/ Super User role in either a support function or in market.
• Proven delivery of projects and results - ability to prioritize and work to tight deadlines
• Involved as a team member in market business processes
• Significant SAP deployment experience.
• Excellent communication skills & cultural awareness and the ability to explain highly technical terms in a way a business user can understand.
• Ability to follow global strategy whilst balancing local needs
• Resilience and ability to work in situations with conflicting priorities and business critical timelines.
• Ability to engage and work closely with stakeholders at different levels of the organization
• Independent thinking and good decision-making capabilities
• Strong technical skills, business intelligence and excellent understanding of the needs of the customers
What We Can Offer You
GSK's dedication to the wellbeing of our employees is reflected in the benefits we offer; including healthcare for yourself and dependents, performance related bonus, long term incentives and a host of other flexible offerings you can tailor to your own preferences. We also offer a range of employee health and wellbeing programs including our truly unique Partnership for Prevention program, a global commitment by GSK to provide all employees with up to 40 preventative healthcare services bringing to life our mission to: do more, feel better and live longer.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you would like to join us in innovating and inspiring changes in the industry, we urge you to apply.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. We have three global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.
We are proud of the difference we make. GSK has ranked 1st in the Access to Medicines Index all five times since its launch in 2008 and FORTUNE Magazine ranked us #1 on its 'Change the World list' which recognises companies that have made significant progress in sustainable, scalable approaches to addressing societal problems as part of their company strategy.
GSK has been present in Asia for over 50 years and our commitment to the region is strengthened by the establishment of our purpose-built headquarters for Asia. Situated in Singapore, GSK Asia House is a further step in our long-standing strategy to grow and diversify our company - emphasizing the globally balanced business we have built over the years. To better support Asia, we focus on developing talent to improve our ability to make the right decisions for healthcare professionals, patients and consumers across the region.
There are many other roles available within GSK, including in finance, human resources, legal, IT, procurement, communications and core business services.
They provide the partnership, strategic counsel and support services the business units need to operate efficiently and effectively. This enables them to focus on developing, manufacturing and delivering medicines, vaccines and products to the patients and consumers who need them.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top