Global Digital Excellence Director
Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
• Experience in the Multi-Channel / Digital marketing space is essential
• Extensive healthcare commercial experience, preferably Pharma. Ideally some experience of working with US healthcare environment
• Strong people and team management experience
• Demonstrated excellent performance delivery
• Strong stakeholder management experience across a matrix organisation
• Proven change management at both people and process levels
• Experience setting direction for an organisation
ViiV Healthcare is at an exciting time, with significant growth driven by launches over these past few years, and a promising pipeline for HIV patients. As physicians’, patients’ and other partners’ needs evolve, we are committed to digital forming a core part of the way we engage with our stakeholders. Since 2014, we have made strides in improving our digital capabilities, setting up global and local functions and rolling out new channels and content. We have made progress in integrating digital into our ways of working, however there is now a significant opportunity to ensure that these digital ‘brilliant basics’ are fully embedded into the organisation, as well as delivering game-changing digital projects to help drive the ViiV business.
This role will lead all ViiV global digital efforts and the candidate will need to be able to set the digital direction for the organisation, drive this strategy into action, and have a strong focus on driving execution and performance. The role will sit on the Global Commercial Leadership Team at ViiV Healthcare and offers a great opportunity to drive a significant change in the organisation and deliver an industry-leading digital function.
• Lead and develop the capability of the Digital Excellence global team, whilst leading wider matrix digital organisation, including regional and LOC digital teams.
• Ownership of ViiV digital strategy, and responsible for buy and and implementation of this strategy across ViiV organisation. Monitor the external environment to ensure strategy is relevant and incorporates future technology opportunities
• Ownership of ViiV global digital performance. Ensure robust KPI’s and objectives are in place across organisation, and robust tracking and measurement of performance against these
• Owner of global relationship with ViiV LOC’s. Ensure support provided to meet local needs with global platforms
• Partner with key stakeholder groups across the ViiV organisation. These include the Brand Teams to ensure we use digital technologies to drive our brand performance, the HIVE innovation unit and the Veeva CRM team.
• Deliver expert digital capabilities. This includes best in class channels (web and mobile, email, virtual meetings, e-detailing, social media), a strong analytics and insights capability and high quality digital content
• Drive implementation and of agreed digital solutions across global functions and LOCs. Owner of relationships with ViiV digital implementation partners, including internal (GSK functions) and external (3rd party agencies) partners. Ensure these partners are delivery high quality work across full ViiV digital organisation
• Ensure all activities operate within a robust Governance framework, support ViiV values and ethical standards.
Closing Date: 3rd November 2016
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top