Forensic Accounting Specialist
- 5-7 years of experience involving fraud-related investigations.
- Proven record of conducting effective and efficient forensic accounting investigations.
- Experience in performing investigations or audits under the direction of Legal counsel.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple cases and tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with different levels of the organisation.
- Working knowledge and understanding of international anti-bribery legislation including the UK Bribery Act, FCPA and OECD anti-bribery convention.
- Knowledge of the external environment and latest trends in enforcement of anti-bribery laws.
- Ability to assess/analyse complex business and accounting information, and develop appropriate conclusions and make recommendations about control enhancements.
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and oral communication skills,
- Strong leadership and influencing skills.
- Excellent managerial skills – including planning, organising, managing people and controlling projects
- Proficient in English (all), Arabic, Russian, Mandarin and Spanish languages (depending on location)
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry an advantage
- Knowledge / understanding of financial and commercial healthcare laws and regulations.
- Foreign language skills will be an advantage
- Digital forensic skills and certifications
- Proficiency in different financial reporting systems, e.g.. JDEdwards, SAP, Sun, 1C, etc.
- Knowledge of the latest accounting standards and procedures
- Knowledge and understanding of internal control systems and business processes
- Ability to establish instant credibility and make quick, accurate judgments of facts or character
- Self-Motivation for development and career growth
- Capability of instilling enthusiasm in others
- Good analytical skills
Job Description Summary
As a member of the Investigations Centre of Excellence (CoE), this role will be responsible for conducting forensic accounting investigations and performing forensic analytics. The role will be responsible for collecting, sorting, analyzing, and reporting business, legal and financial documents and data in support of internal investigations. Also, the role will maintain relationships with internal stakeholders in Audit & Assurance, Global Ethics & Compliance (GEC) and Investigations & Independent Business Monitoring to support enhancement of the enterprise risk management systems and processes.
Utilize investigative, auditing, and accounting skills and experience to design and execute focused, targeted and value-add forensic accounting plans for assigned cases;
Perform due diligence reviews;
Prepare and present in writing and verbally clear and concise reports from financial findings;
Conduct root cause analysis of identified financial issues and provide recommendations to strengthen internal controls;
Develop business rules for optimizing forensic accounting investigations, and creating models for forensic analytics;
Work with other functions within GEC and Legal to respond to internal and external requests for information;
Ensure effective execution of quality investigations according to established policies, procedures, KPIs and case-specific objectives;
Escalate complex or significant issues to relevant CIT HUB Lead
Provide direction and oversight to external consultants, as necessary, to support specific investigations;
Develop and continuously improve forensic accounting investigations protocols and KPIs ;
Complete other responsibilities, as assigned.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Preference will be given to candidates in line with the GSK SA and GSK Consumer Healthcare Equity Plan.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top