First Line Sales Manager, Respiratory
Bachelor Degree of Health Science
University Degree of Pharmacy, Medicine or Commercial
- Define sales strategy for the sales team of Medical Representatives to develop a clear understanding of priorities, objectives and KPIs while ensuring sales force engagement.
- Strong regional plan in place (including understanding of local environment, customer targets, customer needs, brand strategies, performance of territories, resourcing levels, opportunities and challenges) to growth in the sector
- Lead, coach and monitor the rigorous delivery against plan (call quality, KPI monitoring) throughout the year
- As a middle manager take accountability in relevant information sharing to support successful implementation as well as course correction in order to achieve desired outcome or shape future strategy
- Review business performance with sales team using sales data appropriately in order to assess impact of measured inputs and to guide planning activities
Managing the Team
- Build a team of Medical Representatives according to the company standards – defines functional criteria for recruitment, training and development of staff
- Communicate a clear vision to the team, set ambitious individual goals, recognize accomplishments and initiatives, understand personal needs and provide them with support
- Build trust in order to create a mature, strong and supportive team
- Making the complex simple: provide clear focus and high impact activities for the sales teams
- Proactively organize or conduct training and development interventions for the team when needed
- Continuous and effective coaching of sales representatives on field is the key activity of the role
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top