Financial Planning and Reporting Manager
- University degree,
- Excellent command of English,
- Minimum 4 years of experience in financial analysis,
- Catalyst for change,
- Being Enterprise Minded and Driving Partnership,
- Questioning & Challenging and Communicating for Results ,
- Scenario Analysis & Decision Making ,
- Strong interpersonnel skills
- Team spirit
- Having "Strong" performance and above rating in the last PDP for internal candidates
- To lead and drive financial reporting and planning within the market.
- To ensure that the plan and forecast exercises are in line with market needs and Corporate/above country expectations.
- To ensure that the market has integrity around the numbers reported in Unison.
- Provide accurate and timely feedback and input to Finance Business Partners and all stakeholders.
- Sign-off the monthly actual financial results in Unison .
- Ensure adequacy of a month-end close process and ensure compliance to GSK policies and procedures.
- Oversight of the processes completed by In Country Shared Services teams (ICSS).
- Responsible for Head count reporting.
- To ensure that grant of authority/cost centre review is effectively implemented within the organisation.
- Review/controlling of provisions, accruals, prepayment, HCP/O, working capital, intercompany profit tracking etc.
- Support the market in developing the 3>1 plan, by being the main point of contact between the market and Area, driving the timetable,
co-ordinating the process.
- Performing analysis and review of the performance vs budget and communicate any variances to senior management.
- Provide assistance with the preparation of the capital budget.
- Support the market with the effective rollout of the Consensus forecasting process and Core Commercial Cycle.
- Drive and lead the forecasting process in line with Corporate and market needs.
- Preparation and consolidation of the interim forecasts managing and ensuring that the market delivers on it commitments.
- Support the market in developing different scenarios and contingency plans to deliver.
- Support the business produce routine month-end reports, and ad hoc reports for management including analytical reviews and product
analysis when required.
- Ensure deployment of CERPS Business Intelligence management reporting.
- Train and develop teams directly in the local team and in supporting teams within In Country shared services. By providing the team with coaching,
training and guidance.
- Ensure implementation of finance projects on time and in line with market needs and Corporate/above country expectations.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top