- CA Qualified
- 4 years of relevant experience post qualification
Prepare monthly P&L (Expected and Actual) to present the results in Regional monthly call.
- Liaison with Manager Financial Reporting to ensure that Actual results are reported accurately.
- Prepare detailed monthly analysis of Actual vs Forecasted results and take necessary actions for accurate forecasting.
- Preparing monthly management reports for circulation to the leadership team and to the regional offices for monthly performance review meetings.
- Keeping an eye on the profitability and product mix, highlighting the gaps to get onto track.
- Conducting weekly sales reviews taking on board sales and marketing functions to track performance against the targets and devise corrective action plans for the gaps, if any.
- Prepare and submit regional templates on monthly basis, these may include;
oSKU wise Price Volume analysis
oWeekly sales forecast
oGross margin and OPEX Evolution
oBrand wise resource allocation
- Liaison with Demand Planner and Marketing team to ensure timely availability of data for monthly Planning and Forecasting.
- Carrying out Financial evaluations of business and marketing proposals including trade schemes and promotional activities for their viability and monitoring the profitable execution thereof.
- Applying judgment on the accounting treatments of different business transactions as per IFRSs.
- Maintaining good working relationships with people from other functions i.e. sales, marketing, etc. and presenting financial perspective to non-finance people
- Preparing five year strategic plan in line with the longer term business objectives.
- Preparing detailed sales, functional cost and profit budgets based on existing trends and potential market shares in each category which serves as target for the coming year.
- Ensure timely submissions of monthly latest forecast, Bi-annual Updates, Annual Budgets in reporting System.
- Ensure up-to-date trainings for online submission tools as per the above country schedule.
- Coordinate with above country teams to ensure that Inter-Company profits are appearing correctly in the system
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top