Please note this role will commence as a 12 month contract
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for providing financial support and direction in the areas of marketing, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, internal controls, accounting systems development and special projects.
The incumbent will also become a liaison between finance, sales, marketing, on financial issues and forward plans.
• Liaison between Marketing and Finance to foster an increased understanding of operational and strategic issues and to drive out inefficiencies from the business.
• Analyze and develop budgets, estimates, and forecasts, and coordinate and establish the financial planning for the fiscal year.
• Support Expert Marketing and Insight areas to analyze, develop budget, forecast and provide business partnering support for business case and projects
• Update and coordinate A&P spend for month-end, update the file, forecasting and reporting
• Evaluate financial feasibility of marketing concepts, new product development, and product launches.
• Support short-term and long-term special project analytical needs within all areas of the business unit.
• 2+ years finance/accounting experience.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills.
• Computer literacy/proficiency on mainframe and stand-alone PC's, with a superior working knowledge of windows software applications and system controls.
• SAP proficiency a minimum requirement
• SAP proficiency
• CPA designation
Do more, Feel Better, Live Longer!
RESPECT - TRANSPARENCY - INTEGRITY - PATIENT FOCUS
GSK journey begins and ends with our vision: Focusing where the patient need is greatest and the science is most fertile, we will work to accelerate delivery of innovative new products to patients and make decisions
to drive the greatest benefit for all. Our healthcare solutions will enable people to live life to its fullest, allowing them and their communities to prosper. We will challenge ourselves to raise the bar - endeavoring to increase our commercial return, enhance scientific excellence, strengthen customer relationships, tell our story and positively impact our communities. Applying our values to make the right choice, the right decision. Always keeping the patient at the heart of our actions and decisions.
We are on a mission to improve millions of lives and we need future leaders to make it happen. Bring your skills, curiosity and commitment and we'll help you develop to take on the world's biggest healthcare challenges. Part of GSK's Strategic priorities is to invest in People! Are you the next employee that GSK will invest in?
You are looking for a challenging long term career; you are looking for national and international career opportunities. GSK is waiting for you!
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top