Finance Trainee CEE Area
• Preparation of analyses and reports
• Participation in assigned projects, including responsibility for collecting data and information and comprehensive creation of documents and reports for the needs of finance departments
• Making multimedia presentations
• Data analysis and consolidation, drawing conclusions, forecasting
• Ongoing organizational and administrative support for department employees
• Student status
• Preferred dedicated education (Finance & Accounting)
• Fluent English
• Strong skills in Excel
• Very good communication skills
• Proactive approach
See Basic Qualifications
• Possibility of developing your skills
• Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
• Supportive & friendly working environment
• Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top