Finance Service Delivery - Procure to Pay
- University degree (Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred)
- Fully bilingual English-Arabic
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- JDE and SAP financial systems experience is a plus
- Experience in shared services P2P environment preferred
Any additional related qualification will be a plus
- Vendors and Employee payment runs preparation
- Get vendors statements, send payment confirmation and prepare reconciliations
- Update of bank mandates
- Journal preparation and posting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Employee floats/loans reconciliation and balance confirmation
- Corporate cards - coordinate issuance, deletion and keeping record
- Support self inspection and internal audits
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top