Finance Reporting Analyst, US Transparency Data Operations and Reporting
The Financial Reporting Analyst is part of the US Transparency Data Operations and Reporting team (TDOR) and has responsibility for ensuring timely and complete reporting for federal, state and internal transparency disclosure requirements for GSK and ViiV Healthcare. The successful candidate will:
• Own reporting requirements for multiple federal, state, and internal GSK transparency disclosure reports and ensure reports are complete, accurate, and in accordance with regulations
• Ensure the reporting process is performed with strong internal controls and identify opportunities for enhanced controls
• Perform analytics on submitted data, create and monitor data dashboards and associated key performance indicators, and work with stakeholders to correct inaccurate or incomplete data submissions
• Analyze reportable data and present trends, findings and insights to management team and others as appropriate
• Create efficient processes and identify process improvements across the end to end transparency process (data collection through report submission)
• Work closely with Business Risk and Compliance colleagues to provide work-papers, SOPs and other evidence of controls as requested
• Minimum of 1 year previous relevant work experience in financial or operational reporting, financial analysis or data analysis
• Strong technical skills, including advanced Excel knowledge
• Demonstrated experience working with large data sets with ability to analyze data to identify trends and insights
• Demonstrated experience with data analytics and financial analysis
• Detailed focus and ability to adhere to standards, policies and procedures in a controlled reporting environment
• Ability to work successfully in a dynamic team environment with multiple competing deadlines
• Team player with a willingness to pitch in during busy periods and assume projects outside day to day responsibilities
• Ability to build positive relationships and influence without authority
• Effective communicator to a variety of key internal and external stakeholders
• Understanding of internal controls framework and application of framework to key job responsibilities
• Experience with a business intelligence toolsets
• Working knowledge of MS Access and Sequel queries
• Effective use of business improvement skills (ADP, Six Sigma)
• Knowledge and understanding of US Transparency laws
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top