Finance Mgr Transfer Pricing
GlaxoSmithKline ("GSK") is looking to hire an experienced manager for its Americas transfer pricing team. The position will be a full-time position, and it will be located in the Navy Yard office, Philadelphia, PA.
GSK's Americas transfer pricing team, led by Director, Transfer Pricing - Americas, oversees all matters relating to transfer pricing in the U.S., Canada and Latin American countries. This role will report to Director, Transfer Pricing - Americas.
• Determination and monitoring of intercompany pricing of tangible goods, services, intangible properties and financing transactions to ensure arm's length pricing
• Communication and working with business contacts and other functional teams to review and adjust intercompany pricing to ensure arm's length pricing of all intercompany transactions
• Preparation, execution and recording of various transfer pricing adjustments to ensure arm's length pricing of all intercompany transactions
• Preparation and review of annual transfer pricing documentation reports
• Working on information document requests from tax authorities
• Modeling for various financial analyses
• Preparation and/or review of valuation of assets and/or business
• Preparation, maintenance and review of calculations regarding uncertain tax positions
• Drafting and review of intercompany agreements
• Supporting APA filings, tax disputes, etc...
• Supporting business development opportunities
• May include travel up to 15%
• An ideal candidate for the role shall have a minimum of 5 years of experience in transfer pricing. It will be preferable, but not required, if a portion of her/his transfer pricing experience is from one of the Big4 public accounting firms
• BA Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
• The candidate must have a strong command of regulations under the Sections 482 and 6662 of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code and the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines, and also must have a good understanding of the U.S. Tax Reform and the BEPS
• The candidate also should be a good team player and must feel comfortable in communicating and interacting with business contacts and other functional teams with minimal supervision
• The candidate also shall possess good writing skills, good communication skills and strong financial modeling skills. Proficiency with Microsoft Office products is required
• Knowledge of and experience of ERP systems, such as JDE, SAP, etc.,
• Candidates with transfer pricing experience from one of the Big4 public accounting firms preferred
• MA Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
GSK has a 150-year legacy of helping to transform the health, lives and futures of millions of people around the world. We're a science-led healthcare company with more than 100,000 people working in 115 countries. Each year we produce around 4 billion packs of medicine, nearly 900 million doses of vaccine and more than 18 billion packs of consumer healthcare products. Our focus of helping people do more, feel better and live longer is at the center of all that we aim to do.
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top